Enterprise Design Digital Internship (Undergraduate) at CVS Health United States is currently recruiting qualified candidates. See how to apply
This program is a 10-week full-time opportunity that starts on June 6th, 2022 and will end on August 12, 2022.
Location: This will be a work-from-home position
The Design Accessibility team is a group of highly motivated individuals, experts and leaders who are moved and motivated by their work to create a more equitable healthcare experience for our customers, colleagues and communities.
We work to support a team of 200+ digital UX, UI, content, and researchers across the CVS Health Digital Design organization. We believe everyone deserves a good experience and are committed to work towards a more inclusive and simple digital journey.
The Design Accessibility Intern position will be a semester-long, project-based position that offers a valuable learning opportunity for the curious and motivated individual.
Please note, we highly encourage applications from individuals from the LGBTQ+ community, women, people of color, people with disabilities and all people from traditionally under-represented communities to apply.
Lived experience is paramount to creating a truly inclusive experience.
Potential Projects You Will Work on at the Enterprise Design Digital Internship
- User Experience Research: This project would start with a research question, work to engage our customers and communities to answer questions that give our design and accessibility teams deeper insights
- Technical Proof of Concepts: Work to build proofs of concept that can be leverage to improve user experiences for and with people with disabilities.
- Documentation and Content: Work to build out documentation and write content for best practices, points of view, solutions and decisions that can be leveraged by the CVS Health digital design team.
Potential areas of study: Psychology, Front End Development, User Experience (UX), Human Computer Interactions, Social Justice & Equity, Accessibility, Inclusive Design, Documentation, Writing, Editing, Computer Science, Arts, Business, Education
Project Expectations at the Enterprise Design Digital Internship
- Co-design with senior members of the team, scope, goals, objectives, milestones and project plan with clear idea of success / completion
- Report progress, challenges, opportunities, changes to scope, set-backs and successes
- Share findings, learning, observations along the way Identify next steps or future opportunities for work to continue
Annual Salary Range= $35,400-$45,800
Also Apply: HVAC Design Engineer at Westfield Consulting
Required Qualifications To Apply For The Enterprise Design Digital Internship
- Meet education requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion for and interest in social justice and equity
- Interest in creating simple, usable experiences for people to better access healthcare
- Ability to listen and have empathy for different perspectives and experiences
- Comprehension of the importance of respect and psychological safety in a team environment
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Introductory level knowledge of assistive technology and/ or lived experience with or observing people who use assistive technologies
- Lived experience with under-represented communities
- Experience or knowledge of creating inclusion on all levels, not just digital
- Creative thinker who has ideas about where healthcare could better serve the community
- Demonstrated leadership experience. Examples include: active roles in student or social organization activities, sports, or school or work-related projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be outcomes-focused and a collaborative team member
Prior intern, co-op, or project experience in relevant areas (business, retail, healthcare, IT, digital, software)
- Technology savvy with an eye for continually improving customer experience
Education Requirements To Apply For The Enterprise Design Digital Internship
- Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Have an anticipated graduation date between September 2022 and August 2023
- Have a major(s)/concentration in Business, Healthcare, Information Technology Marketing, Retail or other related major
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
What All Applicants Should Note About the Enterprise Design Digital Internship
- Seniority level: Internship
- Industry: IT Services and IT Consulting, Financial Services, Hospitals and Health Care
- Employment type: Internship
- Job functions: Design, Art/Creative, Information Technology
- Highest Paying Real Estate Jobs In The USA 2022
- High Paying Factory Jobs In Texas 2022
- CBN Recruitment 2022 – All You Need to Know to Secure a Job With CBN
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022- Detailed Guide On Everything You Need To Know
- List of Heritage Bank Branches in Lagos- 2022
- List of Access Bank Branches in Lagos
- 2022 Nigerian Army Nationwide Massive Recruitment
- Client Onboarding Director at Enablo Dallas, Texas, United States
- District Manager at Toast – San Francisco United States
- Client Strategy Intern at Attentive United States
- Enterprise Design Digital Internship (Undergraduate) at CVS Health United States
- Remote Copywriter: Lifestyle (Home/Fashion/Family/Food) at WebFX United States
- Digital Website Content Management Intern- Remote/ Part time United States
- Sales Business Development Representative (Fully Remote) United States
- REMOTE Healthcare Trainer- Claims & Call Center Conduent Lexington, Kentucky, United States
- Senior Payments Engineer – Remote Peek Portland, Oregon, United States
- Travel Agent – Purple Rose Travel Remote Job at United States
- UX Content Strategy Intern at Mailchimp Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Media Search Analyst at TELUS International Oregon, United States
- Social Media Marketing Virtual Intern at GAOTek New York, United States