Recruitment is ongoing at Toast for the recruitment of the District Manager in San Francisco United States. See how to Apply.
About Team Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community.
Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
Job Description of the District Manager at Toast
As a District Sales Manager at Toast, you will be hiring, building and coaching a team of Territory Account Executives that is transforming the way restaurants operate.
You’ll be a player/coach working closely with your sales team to help them understand a restaurant’s unique needs and develop a customized solution that helps their business thrive.
We need your passion and sales management expertise to help us build the Toast brand in your district.
This is a 100% remote opportunity with local travel. Candidates must live local to the San Francisco area or be willing to relocate.
About This Role
- Hire, manage and develop a quota-achieving sales team
- Coach your team on conducting efficient discovery meetings, live demos and crafting a solution that best meets the prospect’s needs
- Spend time in the field helping Territory Account Executives generate interest in Toast through walk-ins, trade shows, and partnerships
- The District Manager at Toast partners with teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Leverage Salesforce (our CRM) to manage all sales activities
Requirements to apply as a District Manager at Toast
- 3+ years of sales experience with complex software and/or hardware solutions, professional services and/or prior experience in the POS industry
- Demonstrated sales management experience building customer-facing, quota-achieving sales teams responsible for the full cycle of sales from prospecting/lead-generation to closing
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Knowledge of restaurant operations is a plus
What You Stand to Gain Working As a District Manager at Toast
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
- Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees such as the District Manager at Toast are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.
All Applicants For The Position of the District Manager at Toast Should Note:
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: Software Development, Internet Publishing, IT Services and IT Consulting
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job functions: Sales
- Highest Paying Real Estate Jobs In The USA 2022
- High Paying Factory Jobs In Texas 2022
- CBN Recruitment 2022 – All You Need to Know to Secure a Job With CBN
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022- Detailed Guide On Everything You Need To Know
- List of Heritage Bank Branches in Lagos- 2022
- List of Access Bank Branches in Lagos
- 2022 Nigerian Army Nationwide Massive Recruitment
- Client Onboarding Director at Enablo Dallas, Texas, United States
- District Manager at Toast – San Francisco United States
- Client Strategy Intern at Attentive United States
- Enterprise Design Digital Internship (Undergraduate) at CVS Health United States
- Remote Copywriter: Lifestyle (Home/Fashion/Family/Food) at WebFX United States
- Digital Website Content Management Intern- Remote/ Part time United States
- Sales Business Development Representative (Fully Remote) United States
- REMOTE Healthcare Trainer- Claims & Call Center Conduent Lexington, Kentucky, United States
- Senior Payments Engineer – Remote Peek Portland, Oregon, United States
- Travel Agent – Purple Rose Travel Remote Job at United States
- UX Content Strategy Intern at Mailchimp Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Media Search Analyst at TELUS International Oregon, United States
- Social Media Marketing Virtual Intern at GAOTek New York, United States