Client Onboarding Director at Enablo Dallas, Texas, United States is currently Needed. Interested and qualified candidates should see how to apply.
At Enablo, we are on a mission to digitize the world of work and enable new work experiences that are accessible to everyone, anywhere.
Through our partnerships with Workplace from Meta, Google Workspace and Asana, we’ve helped hundreds of organizations transform their culture and the way they work.
In a nutshell, the Enablo Experience Director (USA) delights in consulting with clients and knows a thing or two about implementing people-centered technology into businesses of all sizes – across the United States.
This role currently reports to one of our Experience Directors and services our customers across the US, working closely with other areas of the business such as Experience, Engineering, Sales and Marketing, to drive better outcomes for our customers and growth of Enablo products and services.
Requirements to Apply As A Client Onboarding Director at Enablo
Aside from having a pretty impressive career background in the world of management / technology / innovation consulting, a huge part of hiring for this role is going to based on attitude and culture fit.
So, if you’re clever, creative, curious, data-driven and have some cool ways of doing stuff — then chances are you’ll probably fit in great.
The team at Enablo take a shining to people who are smart, work hard, seek diverse input / feedback, and love their craft.
For us, what would help seal the deal is your shared passion for creating the ultimate employee experience online, and believing in Enablo’s potential to transform our clients through connection, communication and collaboration.
We are a fully flex business, which means we are open to our roles working in a way that sets them up to do their best work.
This is a remote-based role and must be based in the US, with a strong preference for Dallas due to business purposes.
About the Work: Client Onboarding Director at Enablo
Here’s what you will do day to day:
- Manage up to 7 client partnerships (onboarding and success engagements) on any given day. Primarily operating as the engagement lead, responsible for reporting to management on project progress and resource forecasting.
- Partner with the Experience Director and the client to establish a strategy and blueprint which will ensure achievement of platform adoption objectives, and effectively network within a client account to ensure successful execution of the agreed plan.
- Innately understanding the client’s business strategies and help apply proven methodologies to ensure problem-solution fit and lead them to their desired outcomes.
- The Client Onboarding Director at Enablo facilitates relationships between business and technology teams, identifying business drivers and processes, and providing technical advisory related to platform integration with the client’s technology environment.
- Facilitate innovation workshops with diverse audiences to identify employee experience and business innovation opportunities worth solving.
More Job Roles of the Client Onboarding Director at Enablo
- Run design sprints and apply design thinking techniques and experience design skills to help clients articulate their employee experience challenges and priorities, and map out solution requirements.
- Advise clients on business process improvements based on global best practices, business insight, industry knowledge, and visibility into current-vs-future state platform capabilities.
- Act as a player-coach for your fellow Experience team members, particularly Consultants and Senior Consultants. For example: unblocking and problem solving a client situation, delivering team onboarding experiences, running quality assurance checks over client deliverables, etc.
- The Client Onboarding Director at Enablo provides candid and real-time feedback to Experience leadership on the health and performance of the Experience team as a whole (i.e. what can we do to ensure everyone is performing at their best).
- Identify and scope upsell opportunities in client partnerships. For example: identifying bots/experiences or solutions/integrations as part of a pre-launch or launch project.
- Identify market demands for new client services and solutions offering to bring to market. Work closely with Services and Solutions leadership to experiment and gain product market fit.
The Skills Required of Client Onboarding Director at Enablo
Here’s how you’ll do it:
- Senior experience in management and technology consulting with strong project management, change management and design thinking skills.
- A proven record of rolling out SaaS solutions and innovative, people-centered technology — organization-wide.
- Razor sharp communication skills. You’re no stranger to presenting to leaders, facilitating workshops, running design jams, delivering training sessions, and crafting concise communications for change programs.
- Experience in B2B or B2C startups and an appreciation for the challenges as well as an appetite for the opportunities in a rapidly growing global business.
- Experience managing people and building collaborative teams (is highly desirable).
- No problems in managing up, sideways and externally. In other words, you’ve got some pretty tidy stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experience in crafting thought leadership pieces for valued content marketing and enhancing client success services. We’re all about “enabling” here at Enablo.
- Excellent cross-functional consulting skills and problem-solving abilities to deliver innovative outcomes.
- An appreciation for wanting to be in front of the client to reach or deliver the best outcome — and therefore up for travel as required.
Enabler Life: What You Stand To Gain Working As A Client Onboarding Director at Enablo
We are HQ’d in Brisbane, Australia and our team of exceptional talents are distributed across Australia, New Zealand and USA.
As if partnering with Meta (formerly Facebook), Asana and Google wasn’t enough – we offer some incredible perks for being an Enabler – you can read more about these on our socials.
But we don’t stop there, we don’t rave about diversity because we do this naturally – we are an inclusive (even dog-friendly) environment, who truly enjoy shared values, a culture of playfulness but with serious intent and we absolutely thrive when we collaborate! Just ask our Customers!
How To Apply As A Client Onboarding Director at Enablo
Then get in touch and apply now, by sending us your resume. Be sure to tell us a bit about yourself, we want to get to know you.
We should also let you know, any successful Enablers who join our team are required to undergo a National Police and Background Check and have ongoinog full rights to work and reside in the country of employment – which in this case, is the USA.
No agencies thanks, we’ve got this one covered!
All Applicants For The Position of the Client Onboarding Director at Enablo Should Note:
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
- Industry: IT Services and IT Consulting, Business Consulting and Services, Software Development
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job functions: Customer Service, consulting, Product Management
- 10 Best NYSC States and How They Treat Corpers
- Best NYSC PPA in Borno State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Enugu State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Imo State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Jigawa State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Gombe State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kaduna State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in FCT Abuja that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kano State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Katsina State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kwara State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Ebonyi State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kebbi State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kogi State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Bayelsa State that Accepts Corps Members in 2023
- Best NYSC PPA in Abia State that Accepts Corps Members in 2023
- Best NYSC PPA in Cross River State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Ekiti State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Edo State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Delta State that Accepts Corps Members