If you are hoping to serve in Kano state but don’t know whether you can get a good NYSC PPA in the state, then this article is for you.
The NYSC is a period when citizens of Nigeria who are graduates of tertiary institutions, whether in Nigeria or abroad, serve Nigeria.
This service must be in Nigeria, because, during the service, you are not supposed to leave your place of service.
Also, during the service, the Nigerian government assigns you to a Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) where you will serve for one year.
This place could be a school, a hospital, a government or state parastatal, etc.
It is compulsory as a Nigerian Youth to serve the country, especially if you plan on getting a job in Nigeria or working for the Nigerian government.
At the end of the Service, a certificate is given to you, which you can add to your credentials for job applications in Nigeria.
So, if after your NYSC application, you find yourself in Kano state, I know you would only like to serve in the best PPA in the state.
As a result, this article presents you with a comprehensive list of some of the best NYSC PPA in Kano state.
Also, you will learn a lot about the state – security issues, how much Kano state pays corpers and so on.
Let’s start with knowing the condition of Kano state for NYSC service.
Is Kano state good for NYSC service?
To judge whether Kano state is a good state for NYSC, there are a lot of factors we need to consider.
This is because different people have their tastes and criteria for judging whether a state is nice for service or not.
As a result, you will not expect my judgement to be the same as yours.
With that in mind, let’s begin our judgement from the camp.
1. What is the nature of Kano state NYSC Orientation camp?
Kano State NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp is located at Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State.
The camp is really nice for the three weeks camping exercise.
There is water in the camp and a fairly constant supply of electricity.
The bathrooms and toilets are manageable, while the Internet connection is good.
The only challenge with this camp is that you will experience the height of extreme weather conditions here.
So, whatever the season is when you go camping, make sure to carry enough gears to protect yourself from the weather.
2. What is the state of infrastructures in Kano state
Kano is one of the most developed states in Northern Nigeria.
As a result, you’ll expect that they will have good infrastructures.
Truly, they did not disappoint as the state actually has good infrastructures.
They have good roads with major highways, overhead bridges and other transportation infrastructure.
Water and electricity supply is not left out of the equation as the state has a good supply of water and electricity.
As for the Internet connection, getting signals will depend on your location and your network provider.
However, you will definitely be able to access the Internet from most parts of the state.
3. What is the cost of living in Kano state as an NYSC corps member?
It is one of the most exposed states in the north with so many jobs and entrepreneurial opportunities.
As you would expect from a state with large exposure, the cost of living in Kano state is not cheap.
The most expensive cost is the cost of housing.
Other costs like food, transportation and healthcare are fair.
However, when you compare the costs of these items with the average income of people living in the state, it will further expose how expensive living in the state is.
A good piece of advice for you at this point would be for you to manage your funds very well.
4. How much does Kano state government pay NYSC corps members
Despite the high cost of living in Kano state, it’s quite unfortunate that the government of this stage does not lay corpers.
So if you are a serving corps member in Kano state, do not expect to receive any money from the state government.
You have to manage the monthly allowance from the federal government if you don’t have any other sources.
Another way to survive is to get a side job or even pray that your PPA is such that pays corpers.
5. Is Kano state safe for NYSC corps members?
Kano state is one of the safest states in northern Nigeria.
Although the state has witnessed a lot of unfortunate events in the past like tribal/religious riots and above all Boko Haram atrocities.
With the weakening of the Boko Haram terrorist group and increase awareness on the side of the Kano populace on tolerance, it is safe to describe kano as one of the safest cities in northern Nigeria.
You can also consider it to be a safe city because theft or violence to foreigners is very rare.
However, you have a role to ensure your safety.
Always keep your valuables in a zipped pocket and do not wear overly revealing clothes.
In Kano state, government laws may let you go scot-free with some things, however, their religious court will hold you spellbound.
As a result, you must adhere to the tenets of their faith.
List of companies that accept NYSC corps members in Kano state
Now that we know so much about Kano state, let’s see the different companies that accept corpers in the state.
There are many good places for your NYSC primary assignment (PPA) in Kano state, and they cut across several industries.
However, most of the best and government NYSC PPA is located in Kano state capital, Kano.
Depending on your field, you can also research on Google for a good PPA in Kano state.
To help you get started with your research, here is the list of the best NYSC PPA that you can find in Kano state.
- A. G. FERRERO & CO. LTD
- ABC EXPRESS COURIER LTD
- ABIOK PUBLICITY LTD
- ACELAND INDUSTRIES LTD
- ACCESS BANK PLC
- ADIC INSURANCE LIMITED
- AEROLAND TRAVELS NIG. LTD
- AFRIBANK SECURITIES LTD
- AFRICAN ALLIANCE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- AFRIJET AIRLINES LTD
- AFRIMPEX ENTERPRISES LTD
- AFRIQIYAH AIRWAYS
- AFROPHARMA GLOBAL SERVICES LTD
- AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT PROCESSING MILL LTD
- AHMED ZAKARI & COMP ANY
- AIR FRANCE KLM (NIGERIA)
- ALRAINE SHIPPING AGENCIES (NIGERIA) LTD
- ALSAN INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- AMANA CAPITAL PENSION LIMITED
- AMINU IBRAHIM & COMPANY
- AMMASCO INTERNATIONAL LTD
- AMSCO NIGERIA LTD
- ANAMIKE NIGERIA LTD
- ANGEL SPINNIN G & DYEING LTD
- ANGEL-COT NIG. LTD
- ANIMAL CARE SERVICES KONSULT (NIGERIA) LTD
- APT SECURITIES AND FUNDS LTD
- ARFO CONSTRUCTION CO. NIG. LTD
- ARIZONA TRADING LTD
- ARK INSURANCE GROUP
- ASAD PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
- AUTO TRADE NIG LTD
- AUTOMOTIVE PARTS INDUSTRIES LTD
- AVERY NIGERIA LTD
- AZUBROS COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES NIG. LTD
- B. GALAXY NIGERIA LTD
- BANK OF INDUSTRY LIMITED
- BANKSWAY INTERNATIONAL LTD
- BAREWA PLASTICS LTD
- BELLVIEW AIRLINES LIMITED
- BEST BAGS LTD
- BHOJSONS PLC
- BIG TREAT PLC
- BKI BUILDING & CIVIL ENGINEERING CO. LTD
- CAPITAL EXPRESS INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- CAPITAL EXPRESS SECURITIES LTD
- CASHCRAFT ASSET MANAGEMENT LTD
- CELLOPACK INDUSTRIES LTD
- CEM NIGERIA LTD
- CENTRAL HOTEL, KANO
- CENTRE POINT INVESTMENTS LTD
- CFAO TECHNOLOGIES NIG. LTD
- CHELLARAMS PLC
- CHEMLAP NIG. LTD
Additional companies that accept NYSC corps members in Kano state
- CITIZEN FERTILIZER & CHEMICALS CO. LTD
- CITY LOSS ADJUSTERS (NIG.) LTD
- CIV-STRUCT ASSOCIATES
- CJS LTD
- CLARION MEDICALS LTD
- CLARKSON, EDU & CO. LTD
- COMMUNICATION TRENDS NIG. LTD
- CONOIL PLC
- CONSOLIDATED HALLMARK INSURANCE PLC
- CONTINENTAL LOGISTICS LTD
- CONTROLLED PLASTICS LTD
- CORNERSTONE INSURANCE PLC
- COSCHARIS MOTORS LIMITED
- COSMIC FOAM & CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES (NIG.) LTD
- COST-LINK ASSOCIATES
- COTECNA DESTINATION INSPECTION LIMITED
- CRUSADER INSURANCE (NIGERIA) PLC
- CUMMINS WEST AFRICA LTD
- C-WAY NIGERIA DRINKING WATER SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CO. NIG. LTD
- DANTATA ORGANISATION LIMITED
- DARLEZ NIGERIA LTD
- DAULA HOTEL LTD
- DEAP CAPITAL MANAGEMENT & TRUST PLC
- DEMAC-E NIGERIA LTD
- DIAMOND BANK PLC
- DIAMOND BICYCLE INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- DIPLOMAT TRAVELS & TOURISM AGENCY
- DISC COMMUNICATIONS LTD
- DIYA, FATIMILEHIN & COMPANY
- DIZENGOFF WEST AFRICA (NIGERIA) LTD
- DOMINO DEVELOPMENT LTD
- DOZZY OIL & GAS LTD
- DRAIKLlNAS LTD
- DUBU TRAVEL AGENCY LTD
- EGUNJOBI, ADEGBITE & COMPANY
- ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC
- EGUNJOBI, ADEGBITE & COMPANY
- EGYPT AIR (NIGERIA)
- EKENE DILI CHUKWU NIGERIA LTD
- EL-TENGI GROUP OF COMPANIES
- EQUITY ASSURANCE PLC
- EQUITY CAPITAL SOLUTIONS LTD
- EUROBANC SAVINGS & LOANS LTD
- EVERYDAY GROUP
- EXCEL INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- EXECUTIVE GUARDS LTD
- FABROS GROUP OF COMPANIES
- FACILITY PRODUCTS (NIGERIA) LTD
- FALMA ORGANICS LTD
- FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- FAN MILK PLC
- FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC
- FIRST REGISTRARS NIGERIA LTD
- FORTUNE OIL MILLS NIGERIA LTD
- FOUANI NIGERIA LIMITED
- FRAJEND INVESTMENT (NIGERIA) LTD
- FREEDOM AIR SERVICES LTD
- FREEDOM RADIO 99.5 FM
- FRIESLAND FOODS WAMCO NIGERIA PLC
- FUTURE ENTERPRISES NIGERIA LTD
- GENTECH POWER SUPPLY NIGERIA LTD
- GERAWA OIL MILL NIGERIA LTD
- GIDAUNIYA INVESTMENT & SECURITIES LTD
- GIWARITE LTD
- GLANVILL ENTHOVEN REINSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- GLOBAL EXPRESS LTD
- GOD’S LITTLE TANNERY
- GOLDEN FERTILIZER COMPANY LTD
- GOLDENWAYS AIR SERVICES LTD
- GOLDLlNK INSURANCE PLC
- GONGONI COMPANY LIMITED
- GREEN PALACE HOTELS LTD
- GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
- GUINEA INSURANCE PLC
- HAJAIG CONSTRUCTION NIGERIA LTD
- HAMZAS HOLDINGS LTD
- HARDEEP (NIGERIA) LTD
- HART INDUSTRIES LTD
- HARVESTFIELD INDUSTRIES LTD
- HASSAN BABA & COMPANY
- HASSAN PLASTIC INDUSTRIES LTD
More companies in Kano state for NYSC PPA
- HDF and SONS LTD
- HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL LTD
- HENGLI INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO. LTD
- HERITAGE INVESTMENT & SECURITIES LTD
- HIGHLAND MARKETING LTD
- HILL STATION HOTEL LTD
- HIYCO PLASTIC LTD
- HOGG ROBINSON NIGERIA LIMITED
- HOLBORN NIG. LTD
- HONEYWELL OIL & GAS LTD
- HORIZON BROADCASTING & TELECOMM. LTD
- HOSQUIPS NIG. LTD
- HUFAWA ENTERPRISES LTD
- HYUN SUNG HYDRAULIC MACHINERY CO. (NIG.) LTD
- INDUSTRIAL AND GENERAL INSURANCE PLC
- INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL (NIG.) LTD
- INFINITY TYRES LTD
- INLAND CONTAINERS (NIG.) LTD
- INSURANCE PHB
- INTEGRATED DAIRY FARMS LTD
- INTER SYSTEMS NIG. LTD
- INTERAGRIC GROUP OF COMPANIES
- INTERCELLULAR NIGERIA PLC
- INTERCONTINENTAL SECURITIES LTD
- INTERCONTINENTAL WAPIC INSURANCE PLC
- INTERNATIONAL CLINICS & HOSPITAL LTD
- INTERNATIONAL METAL PRODUCTS LTD
- INTERWORLD PRODUCTS (NIGERIA) LIMITED
- IRS AIRLINES LTD
- ISIYAKU RABIU & SONS LIMITED
- J.B. MAJIYAGBE & COMPANY
- JAFCO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- JAWA INTERNATIONAL LTD
- JAYKAY CARPET INDUSTRIES LTD
- JIDE TAIWO & COMPANY
- JUBAILI AGROTEC LTD
- JUBAILI BROS. ENGINEERING LIMITED
- JUBAILI MOUKARIM GROUP LTD. (JM.G. LTD.)
- K .T. TURAKI & COMPANY
- KAA DAN NIGERIA LTD
- KABO AIR LTD
- KANO AGRICULTURAL SUPPLY COMPANY LTD
- KANO STATE INVESTMENT & PROPERTIES LTD
- KAFIN-KAFI NIG. LTD
- KANO SUGAR PROCESSING COMPANY LTD
- KANO TANSA LTD
- KAPITAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- KEWALRAM CHANRAI GROUP NIGERIA
- KINGS GUARDS NIGERIA LTD
- KLASSIC MAINTENANCE LTD
- KLYSAT CABLES & WIRES LTD
- KNIGHT FRANK
- KOGUNA BABURA INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- KOPEK CONSTRUCTION LTD
- KUNDILA FINANCE SERVICES LTD
- LAI SECURITY & INVESTIGATION SERVICES LTD
- LAKHI TEXTILE INDUSTRIES LTD
- LEGEND ASSOCIATES INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- LELA AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD
- LE-MERIDIAN AIR SERVICES LTD
- LEVENTIS MOTORS
- LINDIANA ENTERPRISES LTD
- LINKAGE ASSURANCE PLC
- LUCKY FIBRES PLC
- M. SALEH & CO. LTD
- M.B. ADOKE & COMPANY
- M .C. PLASTIC LTD
- MAERSK NIGERIA LIMITED
- MAGI TRADING COMPANY LTD
- MAI-NASARA & SON S LTD
- MAMUDA INDUSTRIES (NIG.) LTD
- MARTCHEM INDUSTRIES NIG. LTD
- MARTINS ELECTRONICS COMPANY LTD
- MASARRAH AIR SERVICES
- MASTER POINT GROUP
- McDONALD SCIENTIFIC EMPORIUM LTD
- MECURE INDUSTRIES LTD
- MED-VIEW AIRLINES (NIGERIA) LTD
- MEDIA TRUST LTD
Companies that take in corpers in Kano state
- MEDICUS INDUSTRIES LTD
- MELVYN NICKSON NIG. LTD
- MENTHOLATUM (NIGERIA) LTD
- MET NIGERIA LTD
- METAL SECURITY PRODUCTS LTD
- MIDDLE EAST AIRLINES (LAGOS)
- MIDLAND GALVANISING PRODUCTS LIMITED
- MILLENNIUM HARVEST LTD
- MIRROR MEDIA LTD
- MONUMENT SECURITIE S & FINANCE LTD
- MOVI POWER SYSTEMS LTD
- MU’AZU INLAND TRANSPORT LTD
- MUHTARI DANGANA & COMPANY
- MULT I-TAN LTD
- MULTICHEM INDUSTRIES LTD
- MULTICHOICE NIGERIA LIMITED
- MUTUAL BENEFITS ASSURANCE PLC
- NATIONWIDE ADVERTISING LTD
- NEIMETH INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICALS PLC
- NEM INSURANCE PLC
- NEPAL OIL & GAS SERVICES LTD
- NESTLE NIGERIA PLC
- NEW NIGERIAN NEWSPAPERS LTD
- NEW PLANET INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- NEWDEVCO INVESTMENTS & SECURITIES CO. LTD
- NI’ IMAH GUEST PALACE LTD
- NIGERCHIN ELECTRICAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED
- NIGERIAN AGRICULTURAL CO-OPERATIVE & RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD
- NIGERIAN AGRICULTURAL INSURANCE CORPORATION
- NIGERIA PIPES LTD
- NIGERIAN AVIATION HANDLING COMPANY PLC (NAHCO)
- NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC
- NIGERIA ENGINEERING WORKS LIMITED
- NIGERIAN SPANISH ENGINEERING LTD
- NIGERIAN SPINNERS & DYERS LTD
- NISSAN NIGERIA LIMITED
- NIGERIAN STOCKBROKERS LTD
- NIGERIAN WIRE AND CABLE PLC
- NOOREE NIG. LTD
- NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY (NPA)
- NORDY GROUP LTD
- NORNIT LTD
- NORTHBRIDGE INVESTMENT & TRUST LTD
- NORTHERN BAG MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD
- NORTHERN CABLE PROCESSING & MANUF. CO. LTD
- NORTHERN FURNITURE INDUSTRIES LTD
- NOR HERN INDUSTRIES LTD
- OASIS BAKERY LTD
- OASIS INSURANCE PLC
- OBIKE INDUSTRIES (NIG.) LTD
- ODALO ENTERPRISES LTD
- ODUDU & COMPANY
- ODUDU, ODUDU & PARTNERS
- OENIC INDUSTRIAL LTD
- OMATEK COMPUTERS LIMITED
- OPTIMUM LINK COMPUTER SUPERMARKET LTD
- OSAS & OSEJI
Places of NYSC primary assignment that you can find in Kano state
- P.S. MANDRIDES PLC
- PANALPINA WORLD TRANSPORT (NIGERIA) LIMITED
- PEACE TIDINGS VENTURES LTD
- PETE R E.VENTURES (NIGERIA) LTD
- PILSU NIGERIA LTD
- PINABON INDUSTRIES LTD
- PLANTGERIA COMPANY LTD
- POLY PRODUCTS NIGERIA PLC
- POWER CONTROL & APPLIANCES
- PRIMA IMPEX (NIG.) LTD
- PRIMLAKS GALVANIZING LTD
- PRINCE HOTEL
- PRINCETON HEALTH LTD
- PRIVATE NETWORKS NIG. LTD
- PROMOTEX INDUSTRIAL and CHEMICAL CO. LTD
- QUALITEX TEXTILES LTD
- QUEENSWAY ALUMINIUM COMPANY LTD
- RAILAD LTD
- RALEIGH INDUSTRIES (NIG) PLC
- RANA TAHIR FURNITURE LTD
- RAN POLEX NIG. LTD
- RESEARCH & MARKETING SERVICES LIMITED
- RIMI HOLDINGS NIG. LTD
- RIVERS VEGETABLE Oil CO. LTD
- RIZZ FOAM & CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD
- ROYAL FOAM PRODUCTS (NIG.) LTD
- ROYAL MOTORS CO. LTD
- ROYAL TROPICANA HOTELS LTD
- ROYAL UNITED NIGERIA LTD
- RUMBU SACKS LTD
- S.RODA & SONS L TD
- SACKS & MOTORS NIG. LTD
- SAFA STEEL & CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING LTD
- SAMACE LTD
- SAMSTAR LTD
- SDV (NIGERIA) LIMITED
- SEVEN-UP BOTTLING COMPANY PLC
- SHAMAD CONCEPT NIGERIA LTD
- SIGMA SECURITIES LTD
- SILVER PLASTICS LTD
- SIMBA MOTORS LTD
- SIMS NIGERIA LIMITED
- SIO INDUSTRIES LTD
- SKYE BANK PLC
- SKY TECHNICAL & CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD
- SKYRUN INTERNATIONAL GROUP
- SKYWAY AVIATION HANDLING COMPANY LIMITED (SAHCOL)
- SOLAR TURBINES SERVICES NIG. LTD
- SOMOTEX NIGERIA LIMITED
- SOVEREIGN TRUST INSURANCE PLC
- SOVET INTERNATIONAL NIG. LTD
- SPEEDMARK SERVICES LTD
- SPRINGFIELD AGRO LTD
- STACO INSURANCE PLC
- STALLION GROUP OF COMPANIES
- STANDARD CONSTRUCTION LTD
- STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK NIGERIA LIMITED
- STANDARD PLASTICS INDUSTRY (NIG.) LTD
- STANDARD UNION SECURITIES LTD
- STAR PAPER MILL LIMITED
- STARCOMMS LIMITED
- STERLING ASSURANCE NIGERIA LIMITED
- STEEL WORKS LTD
- TAHIR GUEST PALACE
- TAHIR OIL MILLS LTD
- TDT NIGERIA LTD
- TERYTEX NIGERIA LTD
- THE CANDEL COMPANY LTD
- THE HONDA PLACE LIMITED (THP)
- THE IBETO GROUP
- TICON TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- TIDDO SECURITIES LTD
- TIDE EXPRESS LINK LTD
- TOFA GENERAL ENTERPRISES LTD
- TOFA TEXTILE MILLS LTD
- TOKKE MARITIME SERVICES LTD
- TOTAL NIGERIA PLC
- TOWER GALVANISED PRODUCTS (NIG.) LTD
- TRADEWAYS EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL LTD
- TRANSATLANTIC SHIPPING AGENCY LTD
- TRANSPHARM HEALTHCARE LTD
- TRANSWORLD INVESTMENT and SECURITIES LTD
- TRIANA LTD
- TRIPLE A OUTDOOR LTD
- TRIPLE P (NIGERIA) LTD
- TRIUMPH PUBLISHING CO. LTD
- TRIUMPH NIGERIA LTD
Best NYSC PPA in Kano state
- UACN PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC
- UGOLAB PRODUCTIONS NIG. LTD
- UNI -CHARTERED INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- UNIC INSURANCE PLC
- UNION ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC
- UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- UNION EXPRESS LTD
- UNIQUE LEATHER FINISHING CO. LTD
- UNION HOMES SAVINGS AND LOANS PLC
- UNION REGISTRARS LIMITED
- UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
- UNITED GASES LTD
- UNITY BANK PLC
- UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
- UNIVERSAL LOSS ADJUSTERS LTD
- UNIVERSAL TEXTILE INDUSTRIES LTD
- UNIVERSITY PRESS PLC
- V.I.P. MERCHANDISE ENTERPRISES LTD
- VDT COMMUNICATIONS LTD
- VESA FOOD AGENCIES LTD
- VINA INTERNATIONAL LTD
- VIRGIN NIGERIA AIRWAYS LIMITED
- VITAFOAM NIGERIA PLC
- W. J. BUSH & COMPANY (NIG.) LTD
- WEMA BANK PLC
- WEST AFRICAN SEASONING CO. LTD
- WHITE GOLD GINNERY NIG. LTD
- WISE HEALTH SERVICES LTD
- WT SECURITIES LTD
- XL MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD
- YAKASAI OIL MILLS LTD
- YAMAHA/ALMARINE (Div. of John Holt Plc)
- YANKARI INSURANCE LIMITED
- ZANGO TRAVEL & TOURS LTD
- ZENITH BANK PLC
- ZENITH SECURITIES LTD
- ZINOX TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
What do companies look for when accepting corpers serving in Kano state?
The process of hiring for many companies does not change because you are a corps member.
Although they will cut you some slack, that does not mean they will overlook everything else.
The first thing most companies look out for is your academic qualification.
With a first-class or a second class upper result, you will automatically become a hot cake ready for hire.
But it will do you much good is your course of study tallies with what the available position in the company.
For instance, a person who studied financial accounting and graduated with a good result will be preferable in a bank or accounting department of a firm
There are other requirements, and they are mostly soft skills. They include;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to use a computer well
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good morals
If you have any other certification or qualities that will be enticing to your employer, then add them in your application.
How to get the Best PPA to accept you during your NYSC service in Kano state
Kano state NYSC will give you a posting letter to a predetermined PPA within the state.
Although, I have witnessed cases where those who have issues may choose to relocate to a new PPA.
Normally, NYSC does not encourage relocations away from your PPA, so make sure you read the NYSC rules and regulations to make sure you do not default.
Some of the challenges for which NYSC will accept your request to relocate to another PPA or away from an LGA is if you have a physical disability, illness, security or accommodation problem.
If you have any of the aforementioned issues, they may honour your request to relocate.
To get through the best NYSC PPA of your choice in Kano state, you have to write an application letter to them.
In your letter, you have to state that you are a corper and then mention other reasons why they should hire you.
Make sure you submit your application alongside photocopies of necessary documents including your credentials, results and certificates.
If the company accepts you, you will have to collect a request letter from them which you will present to NYSC as an alternative for the previous PPA.
Note that the current PPA you are trying to move away from must reject you before you present the request letter.
It will take some days up to two weeks before your new PPA will reflect on your NYSC portal.
Summary of the best PPA for services in Kano state
Your service year is an avenue to make good connections, gain exposure and learn from other cultures.
So, if you happen to be posted to Kano state, it will do you good to explore the state as much as you can.
But the best thing you can do for yourself is to make sure you get a good PPA in Kano state for your NYSC service.
Getting a good PPA will put you in a place where you will get better exposure and also make more money.
In the end, you may be retained in the company depending on your performance, and I believe you will like to be retained in a good company.
Remember not to limit yourself and explore all available options.
Good luck in your service year
And if there is any new update in Kano state that contradicts what we have in this article, then, please update us immediately by leaving a comment below.
See NYSC PPA in other states that accepts corps members;
- 10 Best NYSC States and How They Treat Corpers
- Best NYSC PPA in Borno State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Enugu State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Imo State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Jigawa State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Gombe State that Accepts Corps Members