Currently, WebFX is recruiting Lifestyle Remote Copywriter to write on home, fashion, family and food. See details on how to apply.
Hi there! We’re WebFX, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US. We’ve been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 7 years in a row and we’d love to meet you.
We’re looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world.
We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
What We’re Looking For
- Strong background and experience in writing for the lifestyle industry (home, fashion, family, food, etc.)
- Passion for research — unafraid of doing research and getting into the nitty-gritty details of lifestyle-related topics
- Exceptional communication skills with stellar attention to detail
- Extreme care of content to capture the voice and style of our clients
- Ability to think critically and get things done — delivers on everything they say they will do in a timely manner
- Flexible schedule (this position requires 40 hours of remote availability per week)
- Requires a reliable laptop, office equipment, and Internet access
What You’ll Do As A Lifestyle Remote Copywriter at WebFX
Finding a new baking recipe to try, learning about what to expect when you’re expecting, browsing flooring options for a home remodel — these are just a few of the lifestyle-related topics that millions of people online want to read about!
At WebFX, we’re looking for a talented, research-minded writer who’s excited to explore the worlds of food and fashion, home improvement and family, and a variety of other lifestyle and entertainment spaces.
The Lifestyle Remote Copywriter must be someone who’s passionate about covering everything from high-end luxury countertops to spring cleaning must-dos, from creative barbecue recipes to event planning and decor, from family-friendly local attractions to the health benefits of green tea.
We want you to be driven by a love for knowledge in any lifestyle-related space and have a knack for asking the right questions to fuel your research. Whatever the topic, you are experienced in reading and parsing professional/academic research, authoritative sources and data sets.
In your writing, you know how to translate that information into copy that’s user-friendly and in line with a client’s specific voice and style.
We’re looking for someone who’s excited by the idea of diving deep into topics in this industry and helping drive results with the copy you write. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Responsibilities of the Lifestyle Remote Copywriter at WebFX
- If you’re seeking a long-term freelance partnership, we’d love to hear from you!
- Write an array of content types from blog posts to sales copy to longform content, specializing in lifestyle topics (anything from fashion to home products to food)
- Manage time effectively in order to turn around projects on deadline
- Produce work for over 5,000 publishers and clients on the web/in the media
- Troubleshoot, solve problems on the fly and figure things out independently when needed — take full initiative and accountability for all tasks and projects
- Productively apply specific and personalized feedback to improve in identified writing areas
- Find flexibility in a 40-hour/week, independent contractor position, as you tackle assignments from the location of your choosing.
Location of the Job
- This position is fully remote! Work from anywhere as long as you have a great Internet connection and a comfortable workspace.
Training at WebFX
Our “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new WebFX “family members” including the Lifestyle Remote Copywriter to learn, grow and develop in and out of the office with the hard skills necessary to be successful in their position.
“On-site,” state-of-the-art training amenities to facilitate departmental trainings, industry-related updates and monthly Lunch and Learns.
Opportunities for Growth
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new family members who meet or exceed position performance metrics.
What You’ll Get as a Lifestyle Remote Copywriter at WebFX
- Grow in Your Career: Each of our partners benefits from our world-class training program. As part of our mission, we commit to helping our team and partners stay on the leading edge of the industry. We achieve this through ongoing training programs, incentives for learning and more.
- Longevity: Current team members in this position have been in the role for over 10 years. Maintain the ability and freedom to take on other clients and freelance projects in addition to their work at WebFX.
- Monthly Retainers: In addition to the compensation provided to the contractor, WebFX offers 6 paid holidays along with a $180+ monthly retainer to utilize as the contractor sees fit in order to better perform the agreed-upon services to WebFX.
- Flexible Schedule: As an independent contractor, you get to choose your optimal work schedule and have the convenience of working from home.
- Make a Difference: WebFX strives to not only improve the lives of our clients and everyone who works for them but to make a tangible difference on a global level as well. Through #FXBuilds, our goal is to positively change the lives of 10,000 people by 2024. Your work will contribute to #FXBuilds by helping us reach client goals!
- Performance Bonuses: Contractors are eligible for performance bonuses totaling up to $1,000 per year.
Compensation Working As A Lifestyle Remote Copywriter at WebFX
- Hourly Rates starting between $17 and $19. An annual income equivalent to $35k and $40k (potentially higher based on work experience).
- $1k potential in bonuses annually
- $180+ monthly stipend: Extra cash for whatever you deem necessary to improve your remote work life! Other writers and editors have used this bonus to cover their various expenses such as Internet, health care expenses, contributions to their rent, luxuries for their home office and much more. This bonus is provided as a thank you for your ongoing contributions and loyalty to WebFX.
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers.
Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here
What All Applicants Should Note About the Position
- Seniority level: Entry level
- Industry: Marketing Services
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job functions: Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing
- Best Insurance Companies in Kentucky 2023
- Best Insurance Companies in Ohio 2023
- Best Insurance Companies in Wisconsin 2023
- Best Insurance Companies in North Carolina 2023
- Best Insurance Companies in Minnesota 2023
- 10 Best NYSC States and How They Treat Corpers
- Best NYSC PPA in Borno State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Enugu State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Imo State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Jigawa State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Gombe State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kaduna State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in FCT Abuja that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kano State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Katsina State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kwara State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Ebonyi State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kebbi State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kogi State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Bayelsa State that Accepts Corps Members in 2023