Talentify is currently recruiting qualified candidates for the position of the Digital Website Content Management Intern. See how to apply.
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
This is a part-time remote internship for the summer of 2022.
Purpose of the Job as a Digital Website Content Management Intern
This part-time Digital Website Content Management Internship provides work experiences to college students assigned to the system Brand, Consumer Experience and Public Affairs (BCxPA) department that supports Hiring Company’s organizational strategies.
To be eligible, a student must be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or Graphic Design and have an interest in gaining interdisciplinary experience in a health care setting.
This internship as a Digital Website Content Management Intern allows students to gain experience working alongside our Consumer Experience team. You’ll assist with maintenance and projects on our consumer-facing digital platforms.
The position will closely work alongside project managers, content entry specialists, designers, writers and developers on content updates, HTML email builds, daily maintenance, and data management.
This is a remote part-time internship starting Mid May 2022
Accountabilities of the Digital Website Content Management Intern
- Work with members of the Consumer Experience team to edit and update content on multiple consumer experience websites
- Partner with members of Consumer Experience team and other public affairs and marketing stakeholders to execute changes to web content
- Help to ensure the proper operation of all Consumer Experience websites
- Attend and participate in meetings and committees regarding website content and applications
- Assist with tasks on larger Consumer Experience team projects.
- Understand the health care environment and provide ad-hoc assistance, as needed, across the team.
- Respond to emails, phone calls, utilize Microsoft Teams for video and phone meetings regularly.
- Track and update reports as necessary.
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain presentations.
Position Requirements to Apply
Education required: Enrolled in an accredited College or University as Incoming Junior or Incoming Senior College/university junior or senior, or recent graduate, obtaining BA/BS/MBA in marketing, computer science, graphic design, digital or new media or related field
Experience Required: Classroom and other internship experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- Passion for website management, technology and web content
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information
- They must have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- They should be customer service-oriented and learn techniques to best serve clients.
- Access to a reliable internet connection, computer, webcam, and phone for video calls
- Ability to take direction well, work independently and be motivated self-starters.
- Current enrollment at a regional accredited college or university. Interns are expected to be in the process of obtaining an undergraduate degree
- Grade point average of at least 2.5.
- Experience various computers/software systems including Word, Windows based mainframe
- Demonstrated ability in successfully completing tasks.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Digital Website Content Management Intern must have strong attention to detail.
- Effective multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, MS Word, Outlook.
- Must demonstrate integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive attitude and .
- Sound judgement and decision making ability.
- Seniority level: Internship
- Industry: Marketing Services, IT Services and IT Consulting, Retail
- Employment type: Part-time
- Job functions::Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing
- High Paying Factory Jobs In Chicago 2022
- High Paying Factory Jobs In Florida 2022
- Highest Paying Real Estate Jobs In The USA 2022
- High Paying Factory Jobs In Texas 2022
- CBN Recruitment 2022 – All You Need to Know to Secure a Job With CBN
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022- Detailed Guide On Everything You Need To Know
- List of Heritage Bank Branches in Lagos- 2022
- List of Access Bank Branches in Lagos
- 2022 Nigerian Army Nationwide Massive Recruitment
- Client Onboarding Director at Enablo Dallas, Texas, United States
- District Manager at Toast – San Francisco United States
- Client Strategy Intern at Attentive United States
- Enterprise Design Digital Internship (Undergraduate) at CVS Health United States
- Remote Copywriter: Lifestyle (Home/Fashion/Family/Food) at WebFX United States
- Digital Website Content Management Intern- Remote/ Part time United States
- Sales Business Development Representative (Fully Remote) United States
- REMOTE Healthcare Trainer- Claims & Call Center Conduent Lexington, Kentucky, United States
- Senior Payments Engineer – Remote Peek Portland, Oregon, United States
- Travel Agent – Purple Rose Travel Remote Job at United States
- UX Content Strategy Intern at Mailchimp Atlanta, Georgia, United States