REMOTE Healthcare Trainer- Claims & Call Center Conduent Lexington is currently recruiting qualified candidates to work remotely. See details on how to apply.
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
*Conduent is hiring REMOTE Healthcare Trainer- Claims & Call Center*
Your responsibilities will be Onboarding new employees, but not limited to
We need an upbeat, articulate, computer/tech savvy, and reliable Trainer to join our Team.
- Create, Track and Manage Shipping Labels (e.g. Departmental Equipment Shipping/Return Labels)
- Manage and Report Data/Status on Equipment Inventory Shipping and Return rates.
- Request and Manage System Access & Logins
- Liaison with Payroll and IT personnel (on-boarding and/or off boarding)
- Onboarding New Hires (e.g. assisting with setting up equipment & getting logins set-up)
- REMOTE Healthcare Trainer manges New Hires engaged in conducting Conduent e-Learning & Soft-Skills within Percipio while in New Employee Onboarding phase.
- Transition New Hires to a formal training class (e.g. Claims / Call Center) once they have their system access & equipment fully set-up and ready to go.
Work Routine of the REMOTE Healthcare Trainer
Training: Will mirror work schedule
Work Hours – 8am – 5:30pm EST
- Full Time – Temporary position
- Equipment provided
- This a Remote / WFH position
- Strong Technology
- Microsoft Office 365
- Excel (Proficient)
- Microsoft Teams
- Access Database
- Quick Study
- Excellent Communication and Documentation
- Attention to detail
Requirements to Apply As A REMOTE Healthcare Trainer
- Must be at least 18 years of age with at least a high school diploma or GED.
- The trainer must pass a criminal background check.
- Must have WIRED internet connection, WIFI is not permitted.
- Bilingual [Spanish / English]Additional information
- Where legally permissible, Conduent requires associates to attest to their COVID-19 vaccination status and may require proof of vaccination.Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. For US applicants while we DO NOT require vaccination for most of our jobs, we DO require that you provide us with your vaccination status, where legally permissible. Providing this information is a requirement of your employment at Conduent.
All REMOTE Healthcare Trainer Applicants Should Note
- Seniority level: Not Applicable
- Industry: Business Consulting and Services
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job functions: Other
- Best Insurance Companies in Kentucky 2023
- Best Insurance Companies in Ohio 2023
- Best Insurance Companies in Wisconsin 2023
- Best Insurance Companies in North Carolina 2023
- Best Insurance Companies in Minnesota 2023
- 10 Best NYSC States and How They Treat Corpers
- Best NYSC PPA in Borno State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Enugu State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Imo State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Jigawa State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Gombe State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kaduna State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in FCT Abuja that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kano State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Katsina State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kwara State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Ebonyi State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kebbi State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Kogi State that Accepts Corps Members 
- Best NYSC PPA in Bayelsa State that Accepts Corps Members in 2023