Recruitment is ongoing at CBN. Do you need a fat salary at one of the most high-profile organization in Nigeria? Then you need to consider the Central Bank of Nigeria. This piece contains all the information on how to apply to CBN in 2022. Fact is, recruitment is currently ongoing!!!
What Vacancies are Available at CBN in 2022?
It’s no longer news that CBN is recruiting applicants. However, before you apply, you need to know the offices you can apply for. Vacancies available at Central Bank of Nigeria for 2022 recruitment includes;
- Motor Driver
- Senior Lecturer
- External Auditor
- Senior Lecturer II
- Graduate Accountant
- Entry-level Office Assistant
- Director, Centre of Excellence
- Information Technology Officer
- Graduate Executive Assistant / Administrative Officer
Note: All these jobs are full-time jobs. What this means is that any of the above jobs at CBN require your attention full time. Hurry!!! Send in your application if you meet the criteria.
Kindly Note: The Application is not ongoing as at the time of writing this post. Read through for detailed information on how to equip yourself while waiting for the application to open. You can also apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment which is currently ongoing.
What are the Requirements Needed for CBN Recruitment Application?
As with any other job application out there, applicants hoping to secure a job at the Central Bank of Nigeria must meet the requirements. Although the requirements are key, you also need to submit the documents. These are the following requirements for CBN recruitment in 2022;
- A PhD degree in candidates’ fields of specialization and discipline.
- Evidence of academic leadership with at least 10 years teaching, research and administrative experience in a university/research institute.
- Candidate must have adequate scholarly publications in both local and international peer-reviewed journals, in line with the requirements of the Senate of each University.
- Excellent communication and computer skills are a significant advantage.
Documents Required To Apply for CBN Recruitment.
- Medical certificate of fitness
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- BSc/HND/OND: original certificates.
- Two sets of photocopies of credentials
- Print-out of the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form.
- Valid identification: e.g. International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Aside from meagre positions at CBN, you need to be a high-profile scholar to apply and stand a chance of recruitment.
How Do I Apply to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for Recruitment?
Many have fallen prey to fake sites when it comes to CBN application. However, we believe at searchthatjob.com that there is nothing an expert’s advice can’t fix. To apply for this Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment 2022, simply follow the steps outlined below. Many who have used these our unique steps say it’s an “Easy breezy” process. Let’s get started!!!
- Visit the CBN Portal @ http://www.cbn.gov.ng/
- Pick a job opening of interest.
- Read and follow the requirements as stated in the site.
- Apply for any of the job openings in the manner stated in the website
- They require a valid Phone Number and Email Address
- Accurately fill in your details as specified in the application form.
- After registration, there is a need to activate your account.
- Using the SMS or email test code sent to you, continue registration.
- Carefully review your information before the ultimate submission.
- Scan and upload your CVs/Credentials.
What Next After the Application?
Following through your application is necessary. However, CBN makes it a lot easier for prospective intakes. Here is what to expect after the application;
- Applicants that meet the Bank’s requirements will be invited for a written test. After which the bank will fix an open day at their head office for all successful candidates. Through an interactive session, the successful candidates from the test will receive a briefing that will give them further insight into what CBN does.
- A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview follow this.
- The last lap is a last interview with the Head of Human resources.
If you make it this far, then you’re now a CBN worker. If you didn’t receive an invitation for a test, know that you didn’t make it to the selected list.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
Is there an Age Barrier to Applying at CBN?
Yes, age is a deciding factor when it comes to recruitment at CBN. All applicants must be within the age bracket of 18 to 40 years before December 2022. You don’t want to waste your time in applying if you are not within this age bracket. Truth is, YOU WON’T BE CONSIDERED.
Is CBN Recruitment Job Based on Merit?
Yes, all jobs at the Central Bank of Nigeria are based on merit. Interestingly, CBN recruitment states that “All appointments shall be made based on merit, through a fair and open selection process”.
You can be rest assured that the principles underlying the recruitment process at CBN are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff. No panic, if the cap fits, you will wear it.
What Skillset Does CBN Recruitment Committee look out for?
What most applicants don’t know is that your skills as outlined in your CV have a significant chance of spoiling or enhancing your employability. At CBN, Nigeria, they require the following skills for applicants to stand a chance for recruitment;
- Team worker
- Innovation ability
- Achievement drive
- Political awareness
- Interpersonal relations
- Initiative and optimism
- Excellent communication skills
- Service orientation, leveraging diversity
Here’s our recommendation, structure your CV to suit these skills and your chance of employability is raised to 10.
How Much Does CBN Pay her Staff?
It’s mouth watering. Working at CBN is an impressive feat, little wonder many seek a job at CBN. The salary structure at CBN depends on your nature of the job. We have carefully stated the amount each category of workers earn at CBN.
Undergoes a special training program, which is to educate them on how the banking system at CBN works. This training program lasts for some months and you’ll be paid about 43,000 Naira monthly.
After completing the special program for fresh graduates, you’ll be promoted to the Entry level. At this level, candidates earn 122,000 Naira per month.
After serving for some time as an Entry-Level staff, you will(or might) be promoted to the level of a Loan Officer. The CBN salary structure for a loan officer is 573,000 Naira every month.
The Data analysis level is one of the highest paying levels in the central bank of Nigeria. Data analysts at the CBN are paid 647,000 Naira monthly.
They paid branch managers at the central bank of Nigeria 732,000 Naira per month and 8,784,000 Naira yearly.