It’s no longer news that oil and gas is the gold mine in Nigeria. Little wonder the number of Graduates who studied a petroleum related course is on the increase. In this piece we bring you good tidings about the NNPC Recruitment.
Interestingly, we give you strategic steps in how to go about the registration from scratch to finish. We have also put together all you need to know to get a spot in the Nigerian National Petroleum Commission in 2021.
Do have a great read!!!.
Overview of the NNPC: Nigerian National Petroleum Commission
Just like the Central Bank of Nigeria oversees the financial sector of the country, the NNPC oversees the oil sector. The acronym NNPC stands for the Nigerian National Commission.
Established in 1977, the institution is designed and vested with the responsibility of regulating the affairs of the Oil sector by the Nigerian Government. Currently, the organization is managed by Dr Maikanti Baru.
They empowered the NNPC to supervise, regulate, and oversee every operation in line with the leasing and licensing of Oil and Gas in Nigeria. Her operations mostly involve the production, exploration, and marketing of crude oil and its refined fractions.
However, the function of NNPC is fractioned in two; upstream and downstream advancement. The upstream function includes production of crude oil, which is monitored by the Directorate of Exploration and Production (DEP) which comprises five different Strategic Business Units (SBUs) under NNPC.
What Are The Requirements Needed For NNPC Recruitment Application?
The requirements for this application are like that of CBN, INEC, PYES, ICPC and EFCC. But most vacant positions in NNPC are for both Graduates and Non-Graduates. However, before application you need to for into the criteria as stated by NNPC.
To that stead, we have gathered all the needed information for you to source your application requirements on time. The application requirements or criteria for NNPC Recruitment include;
- Applicants must be Nigerian.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- Applicants must be a computer literate.
- Proof of educational qualification. (West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND) with at least a second class upper (2:1). However, if you have a second class lower (2:2), apply with a master degree.)
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress such as sight problem, hearing difficulties, fracture, stammering, or any other natural disability.
How Do I apply for NNPC Recruitment 2021?
At searchthatjob.com we give you strategic and proven steps in how to apply. Applying for the NNPC Recruitment is easy breezy if you follow the steps we outlined below;
- Visit the website via the link http://careers.nnpcgroup.com
- Based on your interest, select the job position you desire.
- Carefully fill out the form with the required details. (Note: All information must be legit. They will disqualify those who filled the form with falsified information)
- Check all information to see if there is any error. If there is, correct and upload.
Note: DO NOT APPLY TWICE. Also, they expect all applicants to apply at least 6 weeks from the date of announcement of this job opening. Early application gives you a significant chance of employment.
Frequently Asked Questions About NNPC Application
Is the NNPC Currently Recruiting?
Sadly, application for NNPC Recruitment 2021 is closed. What this means is that NNPC 2021 recruitment form is currently not omgoing. However, disregard ny Recruitment form you see circulating online or physically. All application is on the company’s official website: www.careers.nnpcgroup.com.
But subscribing to site will bring you the news once it’s out.
What Age Can Apply for NNPC Recruitment?
No matter the level you’re applying for, the age requirement applies. All applicants must not be over 35 years of age in the year of application. We advise you not to falsify your age to suit your application.
What’s the Salary Structure of NNPC Workers?
Fact is, for a multinational company the pay is great. However, depending on the level you are, the pay will differ. You do not expect an entry level personnel to earn same as an intern. Therefore, we give you a titbit of what the salary structure at NNPC looks like;
- Interns earn between N18, 000–N30, 000 per month.
- Entry level personnels earn between N180, 000–N350, 000 per month.
- Experienced staffs in NNPC earn between N500, 000–N1 million. This largely depends on the level of experience and the rank.
You should note that this information is not 100% accurate. Over the years, the figures change with time. Also, some salaries for some fields in the industry are vague. Interestingly, other fringe benefits and incentives come with working with NNPC.
What’s the Cost of NNPC Recruitment Form?
It’s no longer news that many cyber thieves extort money from applicants. Therefore, we bring to your notice that no one from NNPC will ever ask you to pay in money into any account for help or to fast forward your recruitment form for employment.
Without bias, NNPC employment recruitment process is so transparent. However, they employ based on your qualification. Therefore, concern yourself in making your CV, cover letter and application catch.