Securing a job can be really a herculean task these days. However, there are many job openings currently recruiting at the moment such as CBN, N-power and the NDE recruitment. But for emphasis’s sake, we bring you the latest and ongoing INEC recruitment.
This piece embodies all you need to know about securing a job with INEC, how to apply and the needed requirements. Also, we bring you the vacancies at the moment in INEC to direct you on your application.
Popularly known as INEC, the acronym stands for Independent National Electoral Commission. The 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria established it. The intention of establishment is to organize election into various political offices in the country.
Are there Available Vacancies at INEC Currently?
Yes, there are many vacancies at the Independent National Electoral Commission for 2021. The vacancies include;
- Observer at INEC
- Director of Training at INEC
- Management Consultant at INEC
- Assistant Director (Library) at INEC
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) at INEC
- State Constituency Returning Officer at INEC
- Director Research & Documentation at INEC
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager at INEC
- The Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH) at INEC
- Professional / Experienced Hire – Grade Level 09 -14 at INEC
- Presiding officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding officer (APO) at INEC
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07 at INEC
- Senatorial/National and State Constituency Returning Officer at INEC
- Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08 at INEC
These vacancies are open and INEC is ready to recruit qualified and eligible candidates to occupy the positions. Hurry and apply!!!
What are the Requirements for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2021?
Standing a chance to be accepted via your application at INEC, meet the requirements. INEC specifically has its own requirements that all prospective applicants must fulfill before sending in their application to the portal.
All applicants must fulfill these requirements
- You must a Nigerian
- A medical fitness certification
- Valid means of identification
- Possess WAEC result, NECO or NABTEB or
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the chairperson or Secretary of his/her Local Government.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree or HND in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
Note: A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable
Points to Note During Recruitment
Contrary to the popular trend, INEC will only consider those who follow their recruitment process instruction. “What are they?” You might be wondering. The instructions include;
- Possess all the credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.inecrecruitment.com
- Constantly check INEC Shortlisted Candidates, which will be published shortly.
How Do I Apply For INEC Recruitment 2021?
Many who have followed our steps and strategies in job recruitments say they are easy. Also, its simplicity will lead you into landing a job as postulated by us. To apply for INEC Recruitment, follow the steps below;
- Visit the INEC official website @ https://applicants.inecrecruitment.com. Note: You must make all applications online. Also, only the pre-qualified candidates will be invited to take part in the next selection stage.
- Click on “Sign-up” link in the upper right corner of the page (applicants.inecrectuirment.com). Enter your last name (surname), first name, mobile phone number, email address and select the desired password, and then select the check box to complete the security process.
- Enter your email and confirm the registration. Your account confirmation link will be sent to your email. Most complain of not seeing this link, we recommend you also check your spam folder and click on the account confirmation link.
- Open http://inecrecruitment.com again in your web browser and log in to your account.
- Fill the form and upload your passport.
- Select the job of interest
- Submit your application.
- Print out the acknowledgment form
Frequently Asked Questions About INEC Recruitment 2021
When is the Application Closing Date for INEC Recruitment?
Well, application closing date for INEC Recruitment is not specified. That is to say, at the moment there is no closing date for sending in your application to the INEC office for employment. However, early application is recommended to stand a chance of consideration.
How Much is the Application Fee for INEC Recruitment?
Be informed that there is no application fee for INEC Recruitment. Candidates should log on to http://www.inecnigeria.org /www.inecrecruitment.com to complete the prescribed application free.
Is There an Age Barrier to Applying to INEC?
All prospective applicants must not be above 35 years of age. What this means is that from 18 to 35 years of age can apply for the INEC Recruitment.
Is the INEC Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the INEC Recruitment firm is out for 2021. Prospective applicants should visit the website to start application. Also, visit the Recruitment Portal @ www.inecrecruitment.com to stay updated.
Is INEC Recruitment Job Based on Merit?
Yes, all jobs at the Independent National Electoral Commission of Nigeria is based on merit. Interestingly, INEC recruitment policy states that “All appointments shall be made based on merit, through a fair and open selection process”.
You can be rest assured that the principles underlying the recruitment process at INEC are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff. No panic, if the cap fits, you will wear it.