Joining the military has been the dream of many. However, if you cannot make it to the Navy or Land Military, you can consider the Nigerian Air Force. This is a piece on all you need to know about the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022.
Do have a good read!!!
About The Nigerian Air Force
Known as one of Nigerian’s forces, the Nigerian Air Force has existed since April 18, 1964. The organization was founded with the technical help from West Germany 55 years ago.
It’s in the jurisdiction of the Nigerian Air Force to carryout Air Defense, Air transport Counter Air Operations, Close Air Support, Interdiction, Air Reece as well as Maritime Operations. As a military organization, the Nigerian Air Force has a set of functions that are enshrined in its constitutions.
What Are The Recruitment Requirements for The Nigerian Air Force Application?
Applying for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment requires tactical procedures. Also, with the right requirements, it is easy to bring you a surety of employment.
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirements ranges from documents, physical criteria as well as other criteria. We have carefully outlined them in categories to aid you in having a smooth application.
The requirements include;
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government identification Form.
- Attestation letter or form signed by a Military Officer or Local Government chairperson.
- For Non-Graduates, you must possess a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English, in not over 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
- Graduates must posses at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ organizations.
- If you are applying as a sports person, you must present evidence of your experience. This must include certificates and medals.
- Those applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Driver’s Test Certificate.
- Print out the documents listed below after completion of the application online
- Must be Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- The male applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall and the female; not less than 1.63m tall.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction (s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- You must apply only once. Know that multiple online applications will be lead to disqualification.
Kindly note that the signee who has the attestation letter will also authenticate your passport photograph. Also, the Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the “signees’ Drivers Licence” alongside his international Passport or National ID Card.
How Do I Apply For the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment?
Applying for this recruitment is as easy as any other job recruitment. Many who have used our job recruitment strategies say it’s a sure game. Here are the few steps that you will go through during the Nigerian Airforce recruitment process :
- Click Here to Start Application
- Identify the position of interest and kick start your application.
- Upload the required documents as stated above. Kindly note that you have to scan all the documents and upload when you are filling the form online.
- Cross check the application to avoid errors and submit.
- After submitting your application, anticipate the shortlist.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022
Is The Nigerian Air Force Recruiting at the Moment?
Yes, the recruitment portal for 2022 will open on 11th April 2022. You can also check other job recruitment openings such as Nigerian Navy, Civil Defence, NNPC, NDLEA and NDE.
What’s the Age Range For Recruitment At Nigerian Air Force?
For the Nigerian Air Force, all applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by the date of application. One reason they do not recruit many applicants usually because they do not fulfill the age requirement.
We recommend you do not falsify your age because the Air Force Recruitment committee will decipher that and fish you out.
What’s the Price For Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form?
Kindly note that all Nigerian Air Force online Registration and recruitment processes are free. There is no payment attached to this process at any point throughout the exercise. Do not be deceived into believing that there is a price tag for the recruitment form. No one will hold the Nigerian Air Force responsible for any form of swindling base on this.
Where Can I Register For the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment?
Where are the Recruitment Test Centres For the Nigerian Air Force?
All recruitment processes for the Nigerian Air Force are online. All interested and qualified applicants are to apply on the organization’s official website online via the link https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
Interestingly, there is no specific centre for the aptitude test screening for the Nigerian Air Force. The test will hold in the different test branch centres in different location. Here are the following the centres with their addresses;
- Bauchi: Nigerian Air Force Base Bauchi
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian Air Force Ilorin.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja–Lagos.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo–Kaduna.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Maiduguri.
- Enugu: 113, Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian Air Force Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group Nigerian Air Force Port Harcourt.