If you’ve been dreaming about Justice League and saving the world, here’s an opportunity to actualize that. You might not catch aliens, but you can be sure to pin down financial criminals. How? Apply for EFCC recruitment now!!!
This is a detailed piece on how to secure a spot as a worker in one of Nigerian’s crime investigation organization: The Economic and Financial Crime Commission. All the details on how to apply is beneath. Get started!!!
Overview of EFCC
Popularly known as The EFCC, it is just an abbreviation. The abbreviation is an acronym for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). EFCC is one of Nigeria’s law enforcement agency with a specialty in financial crime investigation. What this means is that the EFFC investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering.
Established in 2003,the EFCC has been in full operation. EFCC came into existence in response to the rise in money laundering in Nigeria. They named Nigeria as the 23rd country in the world for money laundering. To that regard, EFCC joined efforts with the international community to fight money laundering. The agency has its head office in Abuja.
The official website for application is www.efccnigeria.org.
Are EFCC’s Offices Everywhere in Nigeria?
Unemployed citizens hoping to apply at EFCC should note that EFCC offices are decentralized. What this means is that, regardless of your state and choice of working location, you can apply for EFCC recruitment.
To that stead, we have outlined the list of EFCC Offices Nationwide
- Abuja Zonal Office: No.5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II.
- States under this zone: Abuja, Kogi, Nasarawa, Niger, and Plateau
- Benin Zonal Office: No. 1 High Court Road, GRA
- States in this zone: Benin, Ekiti and Delta
- Benue Zonal Office: Plot 193, Gondu Aluor Rd, Old GRA
- States in this zone: Markudi
- Borno Zonal Office: Plot No.80 Babashehu Lami Street Opposite Ekanemi College, Tatun Wada Layout
- States in this zone: Maiduguri and Yobe
- Enugu Zonal Office: Plot 106 Federal Government College Road. Independence Layout.
- States in this zone: Anambra, Ebonyi, and Enugu
- Gombe Zonal Office: No. 4 EFCC Street, New GRA
- States in this zone: Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe and Taraba
- Ibadan Zonal Office: 16A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku
- States in this zone: Ibadan, Ogun, Ondo, and Osun
- Ilorin Zonal Office: No. 1 Catchment Close, Off Forest Road, GRA
- States in this zone: Ilorin
- Kaduna Zonal Office: No. 4 Wurno Road, Badarawa
- States in this zone: Kaduna
- Kano Zonal Office: No. 2 Hajj Camp Road
- States in this zone: Jigawa, Kano, and Kastina
- Lagos Zonal Office: No. 15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi)
- States in this zone: Lagos
- Port Harcourt Zonal Office: 6A Olumeni Street, Old GRA
- States in this zone: Abia, Bayelsa, Imo and Port Harcourt
- Sokoto Zonal Office: No. 7 Super Quarters Rd, Off Sama Rd
- States in this zone: Kebbi, Sokoto, and Zamfara
- Uyo Zonal Office: No.3 Akparawa Crescent Off Edet Akpan Avenue [Four Lane] Ewet Housing
- States in this zone: Cross River and Uyo
How Do I Apply for EFCC Recruitment in 2021?
All those who desire to join the EFCC should follow the steps to apply;
- Get the EFCC Recruitment Form online or from any EFCC office nearest to you.
- Fill the form as instructed
- Submit by the stipulated date.
Note: To be successful, you must meet with all the specified requirements. Also, applying before the deadline is a huge way to be on a safer side. However, the application portal will close after the stipulated deadline for the application.
What are the Requirements for EFCC Recruitment in 2021?
As with other jobs, the requirements for EFCC Recruitment differ. Here are what you need to apply;
- EFCC Graduates Cadre, Diploma Cadre, and S.S.C.E Cadre Requirements: SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects( English and Mathematics inclusive)
- Applicants must live in Nigeria
- A valid means of identification, e.g. International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Birth certificate
- BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- Excellent communication
- Computer skills
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
Frequently Asked Questions About EFCC Recruitment
How Much Does EFCC Staff’s Earn?
The name EFCC comes with a cat salary. That sounds amazing, right? However, the salary of workers depends on their level.
- Entry level staff earn about ₦158,000.
- A graduate assistant earns about ₦201,075.
- Deputy Detective, which is of a higher rank, receives about ₦245,000.
Other positions do not have their salary estimation stated. No matter what you do at EFCC, you will earn big!!! Also other fringe benefits are included.
Can a Disabled Citizen Apply for EFCC Recruitment?
No. This is not a system of deprivation, however no disabled applicant should apply. Applicants with abnormalities, deferment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply. This is because of the nature of the job. However, this criterion doesn’t apply for jobs such as CBN, INEC, NDE and N-POWER Recruitment.
Is there an Age Limit For EFCC Recruitment?
Yes, not all age brackets are welcomed to apply for the EFCC Recruitment. Candidates must not be above the age of 25 years. The maximum age for application is not specified, but the minimum is 25.
What are the Available Vacant Positions at EFCC?
Although few, here are the vacant positions available at EFCC for 2021 recruitment
- Graduate Detective Superintendent (DS)
- Detective Assistant (DA)
- The Detective Inspector (DI)
Note: The jobs listed above are available in all EFCC location nationwide. Also, the slots are 20 Openings per State.
What’s the Price for the EFCC Recruitment Form?
It’s expedient you know that there is no charge for the EFCC application form. The application form is free, therefore is not for sale.
Can A Family Man Join the EFCC?
Well, interestingly, the EFCC is one organization that has a marriage barrier. Contrary to popular trend, you must not be married if you desire to apply for the EFCC recruitment.