If you are hoping to serve in Oyo state but don’t know whether you can get a good NYSC PPA in the state, then this article is for you.
The NYSC is a period when citizens of Nigeria who are graduates of tertiary institutions, whether in Nigeria or abroad, serve Nigeria.
This service must be in Nigeria, because, during the service, you are not supposed to leave your place of service.
Also, during the service, the Nigerian government assigns you to a Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) where you will serve for one year.
This place could be a school, a hospital, a government or state parastatal, etc.
It is compulsory as a Nigerian Youth to serve the country, especially if you plan on getting a job in Nigeria or working for the Nigerian government.
At the end of the Service, a certificate is given to you, which you can add to your credentials for job applications in Nigeria.
So, if after your NYSC application, you find yourself in Oyo state, I know you would only like to serve in the best PPA in the state.
As a result, this article presents you with a comprehensive list of some of the best NYSC PPA in Oyo state.
Also, you will learn a lot about the state – security issues, how much Oyo state pays corpers and so on.
Let’s start with knowing the condition of Oyo state for NYSC service.
Is Oyo state good for NYSC service?
To judge whether Oyo state is a good state for NYSC, there are a lot of factors we need to consider.
This is because different people have their tastes and criteria for judging whether a state is nice for service or not.
As a result, you will not expect my judgement to be the same as yours.
With that in mind, let’s begin our judgement from the camp.
1. What is the nature of Oyo state NYSC Orientation camp?
Oyo state NYSC Orientation camp is located at Government Technical College, Iseyin Local Government Area, Iseyin, Oyo State.
It’s a wonderful place with lots of space.
It also has beautiful scenery too because it’s surrounded by beautiful little mountains.
The camp is easy to Locate although it’s far from Ibadan.
There are good structures and road networks, not far from the community thus offering a sense of security, unlike camps sites that are far off in the jungle.
The camp has a standard clinic with a functional pharmacy as well as an ambulance.
Hostels are neat however fellow corps members mess up the toilets.
As for the weather in this place, it is always extremely.
In essence, on a sunny day, it is too sunny and on a cold night, it is too cold.
To sum everything up, you will definitely enjoy your 21 days camping in Oyo state.
2. What is the state of infrastructures in Oyo state?
Oyo state has some good roads now, thanks to the new government.
However, these good roads are not widespread to every local government in the state.
Also, most rural areas of the state are living without an adequate supply of electricity.
These rural spaces are zones of isolation with a high electricity and energy demand for enhanced livelihoods and settlement liveability.
Despite the demand for electricity in these rural areas, they still remain under-serviced as far as accessibility to a stable electricity supply is concerned.
Water supply depends on the availability of boreholes in private houses whereas healthcare services are sparsely circulated.
In terms of network connection in the state, that varies with location.
So, it is advisable for you to confirm the status of the network signal in the lodge you wish to rent before paying for rent.
3. What is the cost of living in Oyo state as an NYSC corps member?
Oyo state is one of the cheapest states to live in Nigeria.
That’s because almost everything you need in this state comes at an affordable price compared with the high standard of living here.
The cost of housing is meagre, and the cost of transportation is also pretty low.
Foodstuff is really cheap in Oyo state.
There are a lot of things you can buy for less than the price it is sold in other states.
So, it is most likely that your monthly allowance from the federal government will go a long way for you in the month.
4. How much does Oyo state government pay NYSC corps members?
Oyo state pays NYSC corps members N3,800 every month but will overuse them in their various PPA.
At least, the cost of living in Oyo state as a corps member is really cheap, this money will just come as a bonus.
Even at that, they are still better than most states that do not pay corpers even with their high cost of living.
An example of such a state with a high cost of living yet no payment from the state is Abuja.
5. Is Oyo state safe for NYSC corps members?
Oyo is a very safe state for NYSC service.
The people are very peaceful with no tribal wars, insurgencies, banditry or kidnappings.
Therefore, serving in this state, you can be very sure of returning home in one piece.
Also, you don’t have to be afraid of anything that will affect you security-wise.
In all, you still have a role to play to ensure your safety in the state.
Avoid late-night movements and also avoid any association or activity that will make you a target for the bad guys in the state.
List of companies that accept NYSC corps members in Oyo state
Now that we know so much about Oyo state, let’s see the different companies that accept corpers in the state.
There are many good places for your NYSC primary assignment (PPA) in Oyo state, and they cut across several industries.
However, most of the best and government NYSC PPA is located in Oyo state capital, Ibadan.
Depending on your field, you can also research on Google for a good PPA in Oyo state.
To help you get started with your research, here is the list of the best NYSC PPA that you can find in Oyo state.
- ABC EXPRESS COURIER LTD
- ABX AIRBORNE EXPRESS
- ACCESS BANK PLC
- ACTIVO GLOBAL INVESTMENTS LTD
- ADAMB E RUGS and CARPETS NIG. LTD
- ADENIYI AKINTOLA (SAN) & COMPANY
- ADENIYI OSUNKOJO ASSOCIATES
- AEROLAND TRAVELS NIG. LTD
- AFRIBANK NIGERIA PLC
- AFRICAN ALLIANCE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- AFRICAN NEWSPAPERS OF NIGERIA PLC
- AFRIQIYAH AIRWAYS
- AGRIC INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY & TRADE (NIGERIA) LTD. (AGRITED)
- AIR LlQUIDE NIGERIA PLC
- AJAYI-OBE (SAN), CHUKURA & COMPANY
- AJOKE STORES LTD
- AKIN IBIYODE & COMPANY
- AKINDELANO LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
- ALTAK INDUSTRIES LTD
- AMSCO NIGERIA LTD
- ANAMIKE NIGERIA LTD
- APEX TRUST MICROFINANCE BANK LTD
- APK EXPRESS SERVICES LTD
- ARIT OF AFRICA LTD
- ARKSEGO (NIGERIA) LTD
- AROLAB NIGERIA LTD
- ASHAKA SECURITY CO. LTD. (ASCO)
- ASHMINA LTD
- ASKAR PAINTS (NIG.) LTD
- ASSOCIATED MATCH INDUSTRIES (NIGERIA) LIMITED
- ATILAB NIGERIA LTD
- BANK OF INDUSTRY LIMITED
- BANKSWAY INTERNATIONAL LTD
- BENTOS PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS LTD
- BIG TREAT PLC
- BIODUN ODELEYE & COMPANY
- BLACK HORSE PLASTIC INDUSTRIES LTD
- BOC GASES NIGERIA PLC
- BOFF & CO. INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- BOND CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD
- BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO (NIGERIA) LIMITED GROUP OF COMPANIES
- BUG BUSTERS LTD
- CZAR D & CO. LTD
- CAPITAL EXPRESS INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- CAPITAL EXPRESS SECURITIES LTD
- CAPPA and D’ ALBERTO PLC
- CAPS FEED LTD
- CARRYBOY NIGERIA LTD
- CASHCRAFT ASSET MANAGEMENT LTD
- CFAO TECHNOLOGIES NIG. LTD
- CHELLARAMS PLC
- CHAMPION NEWSPAPERS LTD
- CHASE EXPRESS SERVICES LTD
- CHIEF AFE BABALOLA & COMPANY
- CITE CO TECHNICAL CO. LT D
- CITY-CODE SAVINGS & LOANS LTD
- CITY-CODE TRUST & INVESTMENT CO. LTD
- CIV-STRUCT ASSOCIATES
- CLEARLINE INTERNATIONAL LTD
- COLOUR IMAGE PUBLICITY LTD
- COMMUNICATION TRENDS NIG. LTD
- COMPUTER & INFORMATION MANAGEMENT CENTRE LTD
- CONOIL PLC
- COOP SAVINGS & LOANS LTD
- CORNERSTONE INSURANCE PLC
- COSCHARIS MOTORS LIMITED
- COSMOS TRADE NIGERIA LTD
- CPI-MOORE (NIGERIA) LTD
- CROSSAIDS LTD
- CROWN TRUST LTD
- CRUSADER INSURANCE (NIGERIA) PLC
- CRUSADERSTERLING PENSIONS LIMITED
- CRYSTALIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- D & G INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD
- D ‘ROVANS HOTEL LTD
- DALEX COMPANY LTD
- DANA GROUP
- DANA PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
- DARLEZ NIGERIA LTD
- DE-CROWN (WEST AFRICA) LTD
- DE-DAMAK (NIGERIA) LTD
- DEKIT CONSTRUCTION LTD
- DIAMOND BANK PLC
- DISC COMMUNICATIONS LTD
- DIYA, FATIMILEHIN & COMPANY
- DIZENGOFF WEST AFRICA (NIGERIA) LTD
- DOF GROUP OF COMPANIES
- DOMINION TRUST LTD
- E & O POWER and EQUIPMENT LEASING LTD
- EAGLE TRANSPORT COMPANY LTD
- ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC
- EDO TRANSPORT SERVICE LTD
- EGUNJOBI, ADEGBITE & COMPANY
- EMERALD INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- ENERGY FOODS COMPANY LTD
- EQUITY ASSURANCE PLC
- ERRAND EXPRESS LTD
- ETTEH ARO & PARTNERS
- EVANS BROTHERS (NIGERIA PUBLISHERS) LIMITED
- EZ SPORTS PLAZA
- F.A. ONI INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- FAN MILK PLC
- FAREAST MERCANTILE COMPANY LIMITED
- FEDERAL MORTGAGE BANK OF NIGERIA (FMBN)
- FEDERAL RADIO CORPORATION OF NIGERIA (FRCN)
- FEMI JOHNSON & COMPANY LIMITED
- FIDAN INVESTMENTS NIGERIA LTD
- FIDELITY BANK PLC
- FIDSON HEALTHCARE LIMITED
- FILADE MARBLE WORKS LTD
- FINEPRO MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD
- FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC
- FIRST GUARANTEE PENSION LIMITED
- FIRST REGISTRARS NIGERIA LTD
- FIRSTCALL GROUP LTD
- FIXWELL NIGERIA LTD
- FRIGOGLASS INDUSTRIES (NIGERIA) LIMITED
- FLEXMORE TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- FLOOROSIL CLEANING & FUMIGATION COMPANY
- FOL-HOPE LTD
- FOLA OYEKAN & ASSOCIATES
- FOLAWIYO FARMS LTD
- FUMMAN AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRIES LTD
- GCAPPA PLC
- GALAXY TELEVISION LTD
- GENERAL DATA ENGINEERING SERVICES NIGERIA PLC
- GENESIS SECURITIES & INVESTMENT LTD
- GLANVILL ENTHOVEN REINSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- GLOBAL BOOKSHOP LTD
- GLOBAL COUNSELLING LTD
- GLOBAL EXPRESS LTD
- GLOBAL FLEET GROUP
- GLORY EDUCATIONAL SERVICES LTD
- GOLDLlNK INSURANCE PLC
- GTI CAPITAL LTD
- GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
- GUARDIAN EXPRESS ASSURANCE LIMITED
- GUINEA INSURANCE PLC
- GYERITCH INVESTMENT NIGERIA LTD
- HALOGEN SECURITY CO. LTD
- HANI SAFIEDDINE INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- HARRIMAN & COMPANY
- HARVARD FOODS LTD
- HARVESTFIELD INDUSTRIES LTD
- HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL LTD
- HEBN PUBLlSHERS PLC
- HEPTAGON VENTURES LTD
- HLB Z.O. OSOSANYA & COMPANY
- HOGANGUARDS LTD
- HOGG ROBINSON NIGERIA LIMITED
- HONEYWELL FLOUR MILLS PLC
- HONEYWELL OIL & GAS LTD
- IDEA KONSULT LTD
- INDEPENDENT COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK LTD
- INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL (NIG.) LTD
- INSURANCE PHB
- INTEC PRINTERS LTD
- INTERCAP LTD
- INTERCHANGE TECHNOLOGIES (NIGERIA) LTD
- INTERCONTINENTAL SECURITIES LTD
- INTERCONTINENTAL WAPIC INSURANCE PLC
- INTERNATIONAL CARDS (NIGERIA) LTD
- INTERNATIONAL HEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD
- INTERPAK LTD
- INTERSTATE SECURITIES LTD
- INTERWORLD MANAGEMENT & SERVICES LTD
- INVENT MEDIA LTD
- INVESTMENTS AND ALLlED ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- J. AJAYI PATUNOLA & COMPANY
- JAAGEE NIG LTD
- JAWA INTERNATIONAL LTD
- JIDE TAIWO & COMPANY
- JOHN HOLT DISTRIBUTION (VENTURES)
- JUBAILI AGROTEC LTD
- JUBILEE-LIFE SAVINGS and LOANS LTD
- JUNO FOODS LTD
- KA KANFO ENTERPRISES LTD
- KAYPEE FURNITURE & JOINERY CO. LTD
- KHALIL & DIBBO TRANSPORT LTD
- KILOSKA VENTURES
- KINGS GUARDS NIGERIA LTD
- KINLEY SECURITIES LTD
- KLASSIC MAINTENANCE LTD
- KO PEK CONSTRUCTION LTD
- LAFIA HOTEL, IBADAN
- LAI SECURITY & INVESTIGATION SERVICES LTD
- LAMIDI AJADI & SONS NIG. LTD
- LANRE BHADMUS INDUSTRIES LTD
- LASACO ASSURANCE PLC
- LATEEF O. FAGBEMI (SAN) & COMPANY
- LAW UNION & ROCK INSURANCE PLC
- LAWRIE GREEN EDUCATION (LGE) NIG. LTD
- LEADWAY ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- LEADWAY PENSURE PFA LIMITED
- LEADY-PHARMA INDUSTRIES LTD
- LECTERN INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- LEGALTEXT PUBLISHING CO. LTD
- LEKOW ASSOCIATED SERVICES LTD
- LEVENTIS MOTORS
- LEVERAGE INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- LINKAGE ASSURANCE PLC
- LITERAMED PUBLICATIONS (NIG.) LTD
- LONGMAN NIGERIA PLC
- MACHINE & MERCANTILE WAREHOUSE INT’L LTD
- MAGNARTIS FINANCE & INVESTMENT LTD
- MAGNIFICENT INTERIORS (NIG.) LTD
- MAINLAND TRUST LTD
- MARRIOT SECURITIE S & INVESTMENT LTD
- McDONALD SCIENTIFIC EMPORIUM LTD
- MEDIA TECHNIQUES NIGERIA LTD
- MEDIPLAN HEALTHCARE LTD
- MIRROR MEDIA LTD
- MODANDOLA GROUP
- MOPSON PHARMACEUTICAL LTD
- MOTOR PARTS INDUSTRY LTD
- MULTICHOICE NIGERIA LIMITED
- MUTUAL ALLIANCE INV’ESTMENT & SECURITIES LTD
- MUTUAL BENEFITS ASSURANCE PLC
- N.N. FEMS INDUSTRIES LTD
- N.O.O. OKE & COMPANY
- NADINA INDUSTRIES LTD
- NAVGAS LTD
- NEIMETH INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICALS PLC
- NEM INSURANCE PLC
- NESTLE NIGERIA PLC
- NEW ALLIANCE INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- NEW CREATIONS PROPERTIES LTD
- NIGERIA ENGINEERING WORKS LIMITED
- RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK LTD
- NIGERIAN AGRICULTURAL INSURANCE CORPORATION
- NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC
- NIGERIAN CONCRETE INDUSTRIES LTD
- NIGERIAN EAGLE FLOUR MILLS LTD
- NIGERIAN LAW PUBLICATIONS LIMITED
- NIGERIAN LIFE & PROVIDENT COMPANY LIMITED
- NIGERIAN STOCKBROKERS LTD
- NIGERIAN WIRE AND CABLE PLC
- NIGERIAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS PLC (NITEL)
- NIGERIAN TELEVISION AUTHORITY (NTA)
- NIGERITE LIMITED
- NITRO ATLASCO NIGERIA LTD
- NORMAN INDUSTRIES LTD
- NOVA FINANCE and SECURITIES LTD
- O + GP EQUIPMENT LTD
- OASIS CAPITAL PORTFOLIO LTD
- OASIS INSURANCE PLC
- ODU’A PRINTING & PUBLISHING CO. LTD
- ODU’A TELECOMS LTD. (Odu’aTel)
- ODU’ A INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED
- ODUSOTE BOOKSTORES LTD
- OLUJINM I & AKEREDOLU
- OMAS INVESTMENTS & TRUST CO. LTD
- OPEN-ENDED VENTURES (AFRICA) LTD
- OVERLAND AIRWAYS LTD
- OYELEKE AFOLABI & COMPANY
- OYO STATE FINANCE & INVESTMENT LTD
- OZED VENTURES LTD
- PADSON INDUSTRIES LTD
- PATMODIT (INSURANCE BROKERS) LTD
- PCI PAINTS LTD
- PEACE TIDINGS VENTURES LTD
- PERA-BEAM LTD
- PILGRIMS BOOKS LTD
- POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA PLC (PHCN)
- POWERCOOL NIG. LTD
- PREMIER HOTEL, IBADAN
- PREMIER MEDICAID INTERNATIONAL LTD
- PREMIER PAINTS PLC
- PREMIER SEED NIG. LTD
- PREMIUM HEALTH LTD
- PRINCADAZ NIG. LTD
- PRINCETON HEALTH LTD
- PROCTER AND GAMBLE NIGERIA LIMITED
- PUMPCO LTD
- QUALITEX TEXTILES LTD
- QU-ESS PARTNERSHIP
- R. A. OGUNWO LE & COMPANY
- RAILAD LTD
- READINGS INVESTMENTS LTD
- REALHOUSE COMMUNICATIONS LTD
- REGENCY ALLIANCE INSURANCE PLC
- RESEARCH & MARKETING SERVICES LIMITED
- REYNOLDS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (NIGERIA) LIMITED
- ROTIMI OBEISUN INVESTMENT LTD
- S.PA. AJIBADE & COMPANY
- SAMPAL ENGINEERING SERVICES INTERNATIONAL
- SANTRUST SECURITIES LTD
- SARO AGROSCIENCES LTD
- SClB NIGERIA & COMPANY LIMITED
- SEEDVEST LTD
- SEVEN-UP BOTTLING COMPANY PLC
- SIGMA VAUGHN STERLING PENSIONS LIMITED
- SKYE BANK PLC
- SOFITAM NIGERIA LTD
- SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY PARK LTD
- SOLID-ROCK SECURITIES & INVESTMENT LTD
- SOLTAN SECURITY LTD
- SOLEL BONEH (NIGERIA) LIMITED
- SOMOTEX NIGERIA LIMITED
- SOVEREIGN TRUST INSURANCE PLC
- SPECTRUM BOOKS LTD
- SPRINGFIELD AGRO LTD
- STACO INSURANCE PLC
- STALLION GROUP OF COMPANIES
- STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK NIGERIA LIMITED
- STANDARD INSURANCE CONSULTANTS LTD
- STANDARD PACKAGING NIG. LTD
- STAR PAPER MILL LIMITED
- STARCOMMS LIMITED
- STERLING ASSURANCE NIGERIA LIMITED
- STERLING BANK PLC
- STARLING NIG. LTD
- STEEL WORKS LTD
- SUB-SAHARAN PRESS LTD
- SUMAL FOODS LTD
- SUNG AS COMPANY NIG. LTD
- SUPO OJO & COMPANY
- SWISS PHARMA NIGERIA LIMITED (SWIPHA)
- SWORD SWEET CONFECTIONERIES (NIG.) LTD
- SWOT ASSOCIATES LTD
- TABSON GASES & WELDING PRODUCTS LTD
- TANTALIZERS NIG. PLC
- TEJU GROUP OF COMPANIES
- THE IBETO GROUP
- THE CANDEL COMPANY LTD
- THE FREEDOM GROUP LTD
- THREE-Ds (INSURANCE BROKERS) CO. LTD
- TIANSHI HEALTH PRODUCTS COMPANY NIG. LTD
- TIDE EXPRESS LINK LTD
- TOTAL HEALTH TRUST LTD
- TOWER BUILDING PRODUCTS
- TOWER CONTROL LTD
- TRADEWAYS EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL LTD
- TRIANA LTD
- TRUST YIELDS SECURITIES LTD
- TSK & ASSOCIATES
- U.I. VENTURES LTD
- UACN PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC
- UNECON ASSOCIATES LTD
- UNI -CHARTERED INSURANCE BROKERS LTD
- UNILINKS NIGERIA LTD
- UNIC INSURANCE PLC
- UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC
- UNION ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
- UNION REGISTRARS LIMITED
- UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
- UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
- UNITY BANK PLC
- UNIVERSAL RUBBER CO. LTD
- UNIVERSITY PRESS PLC
- VDT COMMUNICATIONS LTD
- VINA INTERNATIONAL LTD
- VITAL FOODS LTD
- WAYNE (WEST AFRICA) LTD
- WEMA BANK PLC
- W EMA SECURITIES & FINANCE PLC
- WEMY INDUSTRIES LTD
- WEST AFRICAN SEASONING CO. LTD
- WINTECK (NIGERIA) LTD
- WTES LTD
- WYTAK PRESS LTD
- XPRESS PARTNERS LTD
- YAR lESH INTERNATIONAL LTD
- ZANS FOODS and BEVERAGES LTD
- ZARTECH LIMITED
- ZENITH BANK PLC
- ZINOX TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
What do companies look for when accepting corpers serving in Oyo state?
The process of hiring for many companies does not change because you are a corps member.
Although they will cut you some slack, that does not mean they will overlook everything else.
The first thing most companies look out for is your academic qualification.
With a first-class or a second class upper result, you will automatically become a hot cake ready for hire.
But it will do you much good is your course of study tallies with what the available position in the company.
For instance, a person who studied financial accounting and graduated with a good result will be preferable in a bank or accounting department of a firm
There are other requirements, and they are mostly soft skills. They include;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to use a computer well
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good morals
If you have any other certification or qualities that will be enticing to your employer, then add them in your application.
How to get the Best PPA to accept you during your NYSC service in Oyo state
Oyo state NYSC will give you a posting letter to a predetermined PPA within the state.
Although, I have witnessed cases where those who have issues may choose to relocate to a new PPA.
Normally, NYSC does not encourage relocations away from your PPA, so make sure you read the NYSC rules and regulations to make sure you do not default.
Some of the challenges for which NYSC will accept your request to relocate to another PPA or away from an LGA is if you have a physical disability, illness, security or accommodation problem.
If you have any of the aforementioned issues, they may honour your request to relocate.
To get through the best NYSC PPA of your choice in Oyo state, you have to write an application letter to them.
In your letter, you have to state that you are a corper and then mention other reasons why they should hire you.
Make sure you submit your application alongside photocopies of necessary documents including your credentials, results and certificates.
If the company accepts you, you will have to collect a request letter from them which you will present to NYSC as an alternative for the previous PPA.
Note that the current PPA you are trying to move away from must reject you before you present the request letter.
It will take some days up to two weeks before your new PPA will reflect on your NYSC portal.
Summary of the best PPA for services in Oyo state
Your service year is an avenue to make good connections, gain exposure and learn from other cultures.
So, if you happen to be posted to Oyo state, it will do you good to explore the state as much as you can.
But the best thing you can do for yourself is to make sure you get a good PPA in Oyo state for your NYSC service.
Getting a good PPA will put you in a place where you will get better exposure and also make more money.
In the end, you may be retained in the company depending on your performance, and I believe you will like to be retained in a good company.
Remember not to limit yourself and explore all available options.
Good luck in your service year
And if there is any new update in Oyo state that contradicts what we have in this article, then, please update us immediately by leaving a comment below.
See NYSC PPA in other states;