Vacancies at Rosabon Financial Services Limited. Rosabon Financial Services Limited is a member of the Concept Group: It has come to our attention that some fraudulent individuals are charging potential Rosabon clients to fast track loan applications. Please note that Rosabon Financial Services will never ask you for money to apply for any of our products. Vacancies at Rosabon Financial Services Limited Includes:
1) Deposit Mobilization Officer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Rivers
- The Deposit mobilization officer is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company’s financial activities.
- Source for deposit liabilities from individuals and corporate bodies, through the sale of specially designed investment products.
- To continually generate a viable pipeline of prospects/potential clients within the desired target market that will ensure the achievement of the set personal and departmental targets
- To maintain high satisfaction levels when managing Prospects and Clients through the prompt booking of transactions
- Produce reports of daily and weekly activities.
- Conduct surveys and provide feedback of rates of other financial institutions
- Contribute to the development of new products and/or better marketing ideas.
- Provides recommendation to enhance treasury policies and procedures
- Liaises regularly with treasury management and divisions in order to understand ongoing changes in business activities and developments
- Provides the Treasury Manager with adequate information to carry out his/her responsibilities
- Undertakes other related tasks and duties as assigned by Treasury Manager.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a bank or a finance and treasury sector as a liability generation officer
- Experience in IT systems for automation and management of Treasury operations.
- Advanced Excel/MS Office skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Possess interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in the English Language (both written and spoken).
- The candidate must reside in the above-mentioned locations.
2) Lease Executive (B2B / B2C)
Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Port-Harcourt – Rivers
- The lease executive will build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients to get quality risk assets being Corporate Loans, operating, and finance leases. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with the company’s clients to boost our brand and profits.
- Candidate must have strong Knowledge in Risk Assets for business loans, leasing and fleet management, and following through transactions to disbursements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Generate High-Quality Risk Assets
- Met and exceed set financial targets
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve clients complaints quickly and effectively
- Understand clients’ needs and develop plans to address them
- Promote excellent customer service.
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential clients to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors to build new profitable products
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits
- Intuitive to customers’ needs
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to manage other assigned tasks
- Prepare reports as at when due or assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience in Sales and Business Development
- Knowledge of customer management practice
- Experience in Risk Assets creation
- Experience in leasing
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Teamwork and good work ethics.
3) Loan Sales Executive
Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Loan Sales Executive is required to collect and prepare all materials needed to secure a loan.
- He/ She will also responsible for reviewing loan applications evaluating the potential risks of granting loans to applicants.
- The candidate will be tasked with the responsibility of selling various loan products.
- He/ She will act as a liaison between customers and our financial institution and will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy
- Update account records, Compute payment schedules and transactions on ERP
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving loan application problems.
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
Qualification / Requirements
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or a related field
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment and meet the set target
Apply to this mail email@example.com
4) Telesales Executive
- The Telesales Executive is solely responsible for outbound calls to clients either assigned or personally acquired aiming at surpassing given sales target and to ensure proper documentation of all calls and sales delivery.
- Promote and sell company Asset Creation (Loans/Lease) products to both individuals and corporates via telephones; cold calls.
- Follow-up on potential sales leads for the organization.
- Follow up with existing clients and sustain long-term business relationships.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Answer customers’ enquiries and provide correct answers; creating positive customer experience.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year relevant telesales experience.
- General awareness of services offered by the non-banking financial industry.
- Impressive sales capability.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer care focus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Goal-orientation and self-starter.
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Analytical and Strategic thinking
Apply to this mail firstname.lastname@example.org