Overview of Job
- Title: Social Media Marketing – Virtual Intern or CO-OP
- Job Type: Unpaid Internship or CO-OP
- Job Experience: 0 – 5 year
Description of the Position Of the Virtual intern at GAOTek
Social media and lead generation work:
- Use social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, emails to build professional connections for you and for our company and answer their simple questions.
- No need to make phone calls. You should be able to use your LinkedIn account for purpose of this internship.
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Speaker initiations
- Agenda planning
- Event coordination
Requirements to Apply As A Virtual intern at GAOTek
You are studying for or have a University degree in Business, Marketing, Arts, English, Journalism, Education or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of the Virtual intern at GAOTek Internship Include
You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
- The Social Media Virtual Intern at GAOTek receive 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
- Highest Paying Real Estate Jobs In The USA 2022
- High Paying Factory Jobs In Texas 2022
- CBN Recruitment 2022 – All You Need to Know to Secure a Job With CBN
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022- Detailed Guide On Everything You Need To Know
- List of Heritage Bank Branches in Lagos- 2022
- List of Access Bank Branches in Lagos
- 2022 Nigerian Army Nationwide Massive Recruitment
- Client Onboarding Director at Enablo Dallas, Texas, United States
- District Manager at Toast – San Francisco United States
- Client Strategy Intern at Attentive United States
- Enterprise Design Digital Internship (Undergraduate) at CVS Health United States
- Remote Copywriter: Lifestyle (Home/Fashion/Family/Food) at WebFX United States
- Digital Website Content Management Intern- Remote/ Part time United States
- Sales Business Development Representative (Fully Remote) United States
- REMOTE Healthcare Trainer- Claims & Call Center Conduent Lexington, Kentucky, United States
- Senior Payments Engineer – Remote Peek Portland, Oregon, United States
- Travel Agent – Purple Rose Travel Remote Job at United States
- UX Content Strategy Intern at Mailchimp Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Media Search Analyst at TELUS International Oregon, United States
- Social Media Marketing Virtual Intern at GAOTek New York, United States