Co-Creation Hub, Creative Media Designer (Associate) at Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB)commonly known as Cc-HUB or the HUB, is a technology-oriented centre in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. It is an information technology founded by Bosun Tijani and Femi Longe in 2011. Since the inception of Cc-HUB, the firm provides a platform where technology-geeks share ideas to solve social problems in Nigeria. In other words, many refer to Cc-HUB as a multifunctional and multipurpose workspace where social tech creatives explore ideas. Also, Cc-HUB welcomes technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria. Currently the firm is recruiting tech geeks for the position of a Senior Growth and Partnerships Associate – Acceleration and Incubation:
Job Title: Senior Growth and Partnerships Associate – Acceleration and Incubation
- Join the startups support unit and work with exciting companies across our accelerator programmes.
- Supporting high growth technology companies, from across the world, on their distribution challenges/goals as well as engage in and unlock partnerships that will be of benefit to the growth of these companies.
- Must have a growth mindset and the natural capacity for building relationships.
- Startup Support:
- Work with entrepreneurs to build global sustainable businesses with laser focus on customer acquisition and distribution strategies.
- Provide advisory to startups on their partnerships and customer acquisition strategy.
- Make introductions and connect portfolio companies to individuals and organizations that will be of value to the growth of the companies.
- Create and facilitate growth related workshops/projects
- Corporate Network Engagement:
- Manage existing partnerships with corporate executives within our network well as develop new relationships, with a focus on unlocking key growth opportunities for companies in our accelerator programmes.
- Implement and execute creative ways to keep existing and new partners engaged
- Evaluate and pursue opportunities for partnerships and collaborations that will be of benefit to companies in our programmes.
- Provide regular progress reports on startups.
- Educational background in technology and/or business-related field, with an understanding of business principles, practices, and methodologies with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Entrepreneurial experience or experience supporting startups or working in a startup environment.
- Demonstrated interest in and understanding of technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital, etc.
- Strong networking skills to actively be involved with startups, venture capitals, and corporates & Concern for Impact.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- Collaborative team environment that will foster professional and personal growth
- Working with amazing great talent.
- Learning and innovative culture
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- Opportunity to make a social difference.
- Fun working company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- HR Administrative Officer at Stockgap Fuels Limited
- Head, Corporate Safety at Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc
- Dangote Group Massive Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Shift Supervisor (Dangote Oil Refinery) at Dangote Group
- Accounts Receivable Officer at Dangote Group
- Accounts Payable Officer at Dangote Group of Companies
- Fixed Asset & GL Accounts Officer at Dangote Group
- Internal Control Officer at Dangote Group of Companies
- Senior Engineer, Mines at Dangote Group
- Security Operative (Dangote Oil Refinery) at Dangote Group