Dangote Group of companies is one of the essential needs production industry in Nigeria. The company continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa. Since it’s inception in 1978, Dangote group have been consistently providing local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs’ of the populace. Also, the company is at the forefront of Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Port Operations, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining. In other words, the company is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate. Over the years, the company has a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. Currently, the firm is recruiting qualified candidates for the position of Senior Engineer, Mines.
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Mines
Reference No: Okpella plant Mines 03
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
The company is out to recruit a creative Senior Engineer, Mines who will work on all product stages: research, development, design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning. The goal of the Senior Engineer, Mines is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
Responsibilities of a Senior Engineer, Mines
- Perform a full life cycle product development
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements.
- Produce, test and evaluate theoretical designs and outlines to eliminate malfunctions.
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interprets the results.
- Identify and proffer effective solutions to emerging problems. (See top employability skills recruiters look out for)
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety.
- Estimate budget, scope of project and prepare product reports and documentation.
- Solicit observations from operators.
- Engage in life long learning and developing new theories or methods.
Requirements to Apply for a Senior Engineer, Mines
- B.Sc / HND in Geology / Mining Engineering
- Must have 9 – 14 years job experience in either product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided Manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided Engineering (CAE), 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other).
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar).
- Hands-on knowledge on mathematical computing and analysis tools (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc).
- Solid understanding of core concepts such as mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Must be creative and possess analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
- Must possess technical writing skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- HR Administrative Officer at Stockgap Fuels Limited
- Head, Corporate Safety at Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc
- Dangote Group Massive Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Shift Supervisor (Dangote Oil Refinery) at Dangote Group
- Accounts Receivable Officer at Dangote Group
- Accounts Payable Officer at Dangote Group of Companies
- Fixed Asset & GL Accounts Officer at Dangote Group
- Internal Control Officer at Dangote Group of Companies
- Senior Engineer, Mines at Dangote Group
- Security Operative (Dangote Oil Refinery) at Dangote Group