Co-Creation Hub known as Cc-HUB or the HUB, is a technology-oriented centre in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. It is an information technology founded by Bosun Tijani and Femi Longe in 2011. Since the inception of Cc-HUB, the firm provides a platform where technology-geeks share ideas to solve social problems in Nigeria. In other words, many refer to Cc-HUB as a multifunctional and multipurpose workspace where social tech creatives explore ideas. Also, Cc-HUB welcomes technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria. Currently the firm is recruiting tech geeks for the position of a Senior Associate – Research and Analysis.
Job Title: Senior Associate – Research and Analysis
- Lead research teams to ensure delivery of value to clients, using rigorous and innovative research methods.
- Research and mine datasets to create impactful analyses and visualisations on CcHUB’s key topics.
- Reviewing and curating large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- Performing statistical analysis using R/Stata and Qualitative analysis tools
- Leveraging analytical techniques and technologies to interrogate, visualize and understand data sets.
- Supporting data and design production to research, scrape, refine, verify and interpret data to serve project portfolios.
- Produce data and visualization packages in coordination with the Design Lab team.
- Work proactively and think critically to improve data and study design components of projects, tools and data stories created by the team.
- Lead a portfolio of impactful research projects, from design to data collection, analysis and follow-through.
- Supervising and mentoring the growing research and data teams.
- Serve as a role model actively promoting our culture, helping us grow and achieve our mission as a company.
- Articulate needs and drafting out proposal for our partners.
- Provide any other necessary support as needed.
Qualifications to Apply for the position of Senior Associate – Research and Analysis at Co-Creation Hub
We are looking for an accomplished researcher who combines excellent technical skills and experience in project and team management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Health, Development Research or in any of CcHUB’s core practices
- At least 4 years working experience in a research field or as a data analyst
- Knowledge and skills in Qualitative and Quantitative research methods
- Proposal and research write-up experience.
- Experience in developing research tools for qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Also, experience using statistical languages such as R/Stata
- Strong analytical skills, numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into clear insights and recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in leading, managing and mentoring research teams
- A critical thinker, who is curious, intuitive and pays attention to details
- Innovative with ideas on approaches to collecting, evaluating and modelling datasets that will be used as the foundation for the company’s future solutions
- Strong work ethic and thrives working across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Masters degree in degree in Statistics, Economics, Health, Development Research or in one of CcHUB’s core practices.
- Experience with working on projects with universities, international NGOs, multilateral donor organizations, and government ministries and agencies.
- Knowledge and experience in Human Centred Design.
- Solid project management skills to oversee a portfolio of projects at different stages in the research lifecycle.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- Collaborative team environment that will foster professional and personal growth
- Working with amazing great talent.
- Learning and innovative culture
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- Opportunity to make a social difference.
- Fun working company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- HR Administrative Officer at Stockgap Fuels Limited
- Head, Corporate Safety at Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc
- Dangote Group Massive Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Shift Supervisor (Dangote Oil Refinery) at Dangote Group
- Accounts Receivable Officer at Dangote Group
- Accounts Payable Officer at Dangote Group of Companies
- Fixed Asset & GL Accounts Officer at Dangote Group
- Internal Control Officer at Dangote Group of Companies
- Senior Engineer, Mines at Dangote Group
- Security Operative (Dangote Oil Refinery) at Dangote Group