Dangote Group of companies is one of the essential needs production industry in Nigeria. The company continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa. Since it’s inception in 1978, Dangote group have been consistently providing local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs’ of the populace. Also, the company is at the forefront of Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Port Operations, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining. In other words, the company is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate. Over the years, the company has a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. Currently, the firm is recruiting qualified candidates for the position of a Security Operative.
Job Title: Security Operative (Dangote Oil Refinery)
Job Type: Full time
Dangote Oil Refinery is looking for a shift supervisor to:
- Secures the premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, access points as well as permitting entry.
- Sends out emergency sounding alarms for help.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining and removing wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secures all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
Requirements to Apply as a Security Operative (Dangote Oil Refinery)
- SSCE / NECO with Five Credits including English and Math
- Only 18 – 25 years old can apply.
- Must be a Nigerian.
- Employability skills such as communication both oral and written, are essential for the position of security operative.
- You must have a good working knowledge of management practices and principles so he can efficiently perform his job.
- Also, the job requires someone with critical thinking skills who can quickly observe a situation and make the appropriate response.
- In addition, Basic IT knowledge is an added advantage.
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- HR Administrative Officer at Stockgap Fuels Limited
- Head, Corporate Safety at Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc
- Dangote Group Massive Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Shift Supervisor (Dangote Oil Refinery) at Dangote Group
- Accounts Receivable Officer at Dangote Group
- Accounts Payable Officer at Dangote Group of Companies
- Fixed Asset & GL Accounts Officer at Dangote Group
- Internal Control Officer at Dangote Group of Companies
- Senior Engineer, Mines at Dangote Group
- Security Operative (Dangote Oil Refinery) at Dangote Group