Co-Creation Hub commonly known as Cc-HUB or the HUB, is a technology-oriented centre in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. It is an information technology founded by Bosun Tijani and Femi Longe in 2011. Since the inception of Cc-HUB, the firm provides a platform where technology-geeks share ideas to solve social problems in Nigeria. In other words, many refer to Cc-HUB as a multifunctional and multipurpose workspace where social tech creatives explore ideas. Also, Cc-HUB welcomes technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria. Currently the firm is recruiting tech geeks for the position of a Portfolio Support – Growth and Partnerships Lead.
Job Title: Portfolio Support – Growth and Partnerships Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description of a Portfolio Support – Growth and Partnerships Lea
- Work with our investment team in supporting exciting scale-up companies in our investment portfolio.
- Supporting high growth technology companies across the globe on their growth and expansion challenges / goals thereby unlocking partnerships that will benefit the growth of these companies providing support on their fundraising efforts.
- This role will be perfect for someone with a growth mindset and the natural capacity for building relationships.
- Work with entrepreneurs to build global sustainable businesses with laser focus on customer acquisition, expansion and distribution strategies.
- Provide advise to scale-up investee companies on their growth, partnerships, customer acquisition strategy and their expansion plans and strategy.
- Make introductions and connect portfolio companies to individuals and organizations that can unlock exciting distribution channels for these companies.
- Manage existing partnerships with corporate executives within our networks well as develop new relationships, with a focus on unlocking key growth opportunities for portfolio companies.
- Evaluate and pursue opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and collaboration on an ongoing basis within the ecosystem.
- Provide regular progress reports on startups.
- Facilitate relevant workshops/projects
Qualifications of a Portfolio Support – Growth and Partnerships Lea
- Educational background in technology and / or business-related field, with 5+ years work experience and an understanding of business principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Entrepreneurial experience or experience supporting startups or working in a startup environment.
- Understand technology and startup ecosystem.
- Strong networking skills to actively be involved with startups, venture capitals, and corporates & Concern for Impact.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- HR Administrative Officer at Stockgap Fuels Limited
- Head, Corporate Safety at Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc
- Dangote Group Massive Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Shift Supervisor (Dangote Oil Refinery) at Dangote Group
- Accounts Receivable Officer at Dangote Group
- Accounts Payable Officer at Dangote Group of Companies
- Fixed Asset & GL Accounts Officer at Dangote Group
- Internal Control Officer at Dangote Group of Companies
- Senior Engineer, Mines at Dangote Group
- Security Operative (Dangote Oil Refinery) at Dangote Group