Offshore Logistic Assistant at Hobark
Offshore Logistic Assistant
is open to both Nigerian and Expats.
• Implement all inter-field Surfer schedules and personnel transfers from the flotel
• Focal point for all helicopter freight requests. Also ensure that CONTRACTOR and COMPANY freight is approved and controlled.
• Generate as well as maintain load out plan schedule and publish vessel load out lists in accordance with Barge requirements and logistics procedures.
• Relating daily with heliport dispatchers, paying special attention to any pax that have been removed from flights as a result of payload/weather-related issues.
• Communicating daily, all offshore destinations and on-shore to ensure information flow is maintained and disseminated.
• Must be a holder of HND or Bachelor of Science degree
• Minimum 5 years verifiable experience in similar role. Experience in the Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
• Very Good knowledge of Windows pack-office, SAP(RLM -Logistic Offshore Management module) and PTS(Personnel Transportation Solution)
• Ability to prepare and/or review risk assessments relating to the job function.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org