Mechanical Design Engineer at an Eco-friendly Construction Company – Elvaridah
Elvaridah – Our client, an eco-friendly construction company in Abuja, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Job
- Our client seeks to hire highly skilled and creative Mechanical Engineers who will work on all stages in the production of recycled plastic, from research and design to manufacturing and evaluation of the plastic recycling and conversion process.
- The ideal Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for the design and technical recommendations of industrial devices such as shredders, plastic heating and cooling systems, transportation and assembly line.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analysing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Ensuring operational efficiency of industrial machinery.
- The Mechanical Design Engineer designs budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that technical assets and products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers on the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical parts and computer-aided design.
Skill Set Of the Mechanical Design Engr.
- Effective technical skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills.
- The Mechanical Design Engineer must possess verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Team working skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Project management.
- Workdays: Monday- Fridays
- Hours: 40 – hour week, 9am-5pm (WAT).
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2021.
How to Apply as a Mechanical Design Engr
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be available for immediate interviews and resumption