Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are committed to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives. Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide. Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Learning & Development Specialist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Co-ordinate all on and off-site trainings and ensure timely delivery of training materials to participants and facilitators.
- Maintain and regularly update the Learning &Development database- exams, awards, training programmes, approved learning plans, etc.
- Initiate new Learning & Development initiatives, policies and other relevant HR initiatives.
- Work directly with the Learning & Development Manager in designing training plans.
- Prepare executive training feedback summary reports.
- Collate eLearning completion reports on a regular basis, track and monitor eLearning deadlines.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 2-4 years cognate experience
The Impact You Will Make:
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
14th December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online