Junior Mechanical Engineer at Dangote
Cement Industry, DCP -Gboko Plant
Job Title/ Position:
JUNIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER AT DANGOTE
Direct Reports/ Subordinates
SHIFT/GENERAL FITTERS, WELDERS, RIGGERS AND HELPERS
Planning and maintenance of Plant Equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for plant condition monitoring activities such as, vibration measurements and analysis, creep readings and analysis, wear measurements, lubrication and oil analysis etc. At crusher, vertical roller mills, kiln sections of the plant
- Scheduling of plant maintenance jobs in sap
- Preparation of monthly plant performance reports such as down time analysis, oil consumption analysis etc.
- Responsible for plant materials management.
Education and Work Experience
- B.Sc./HND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- Minimum of 2 years’ Industrial experience
Skills and Competencies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of computer applications (word, excel, power point etc.)
- Good analytical skills