The mission of the Field Services Inside Service Sales Representative is to maximize services revenue by establishing , building and nurturing relationships with assigned portfolio of Proximity Accounts . In addition to account ownership , he can be responsible to manage by delegation from outside sales services some tasks related to Strategic and Targeted Accounts.
- Manage assigned Accounts
- Customer qualification and platforming
- Research contact and identify/plan key initiatives
- Be the Single Point of Contact for the assigned accounts
- Develop and maintain relationship with customer
- Answer customer questions and educate on all Schneider Electric services
- report on sale and margin of accounts
- Build and manage Field Services Opportunity Pipeline
- Analyze & qualify opportunities in CRM
- Meet daily goal for outbound sales calls to support existing customer base and identify and also pursue new opportunities with existing accounts.
- Take inbound calls and e-mails to support existing customer base and foster new points of contact and potential accounts thanks to marketing & sales campaign, FSR leads and CCC/other sales leads
- Develop cross-selling between Line of Businesses service offer
- Transfer new product sales opportunities to Account Managers from the BUs or Inside Sales from the country
- Quote and close the deal for standard services offer
- Furthermore, Coordinate with all the Filed Services teams and product teams if needed, to satisfy service opportunities
- Keep update of the data of Installed Base of the customers
- Document all records of customer history in CRM
- Respond on-time and on-quality to On-demand requests from the customers
Customers, Filed Services Operational Marketing, CCC, Outside services sales, Order Management , Field Services Operation
Key Success Factors:
Close collaboration with Outside Services Sales for complex on-demand sales
Reactivity on FSR and CCC opportunity generation
Regular collaboration with FS Operational Marketing Leader for thorough understanding of Demand generation plans, as well as country Installed Base profile and associated services offer available and to be launched in the next months .
Education / Skills:
Education: Bachelor /associate degree in Electrical Engineering
Experience: 2 years IS/ Field Service Representative.
Soft skills: To begin with, sales oriented/ results oriented/ daring/ passionate/ team player/ organized/ resilient/ voice clear & understandable/ engaging & enthusiastic
Basic to intermediate skill in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), BFO.
Familiarity with Schneider Electric products and services.
As well as with phone, Internet, e-mail systems and social media
Verbal and written communication skills
Ability to also prioritize and manage multiple tasks and build customer relationships.
Successfully complete assigned training paths and similarly engage in technical sales conversations .
Language skills: native speaker level for local context