Stockgap Fuels Limited is located in the city of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. It is an energy and petroleum service company known as the leading indigenous downstream oil and gas company in the country. Over the years, the company has extended their services a little away form oil and gas. As a result of this and new business opportunities, Stockgap is seeking to employ professionals with wealth of experience, strong academic credentials and the great employability skills. These employees are expected to work with stakeholders to deliver value. Talking about the position, one of which is the HR Administrative Officer.
Job Title: HR Administrative Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of the HR Administrative Officer
- Daily supervises and manages the organization’s office facilities to ensure optimal functioning.
- In charge of handling disruptions of utilities as well as its bill payment and ensure office supplies are adequate daily.
- Effectively manage cleaning contractors in line with contract requirement.
- Ensures adequate provision of office supplies at various locations.
- Also, he is in charge of general support services such as dispatch, general office cleaning, waste disposal, internet services, catering and water supply services.
- Involved in travels logistics such as flight booking, hotel reservations and pick-up.
- Drafts out invitation / introduction letters and other travel documents for expatriates and staff when needed.
- Also, HR Administrative Officer will liaise with unit heads and conduct checks to ensure safekeeping and efficient utilization of all office facilities and equipment.
- Keeps records of expenditure on telephone and other utilities. Also, keeps proper record management inward and outward document/mail.
- Oversees efficient management of customer service, compliance and proper implementation of access control and other function from front desk.
- Ensures proper documentation of all business transactions and engagements with Fleet Management.
- Also, the HR Administrative Officer ensures proper financial documentary records are kept for report and audit purposes.
- Analyse and oversees the effectiveness of vehicle operations.
- Ascertain and improve where necessary, fleet management staff organization capacity in relation to process and compliance.
- Maintain occupational health and safety standards in the office environment.
Qualifications, Experiences and Skill
- Degree in any Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration disciplines.
- Professional certificate in Human Resources from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria or its overseas equivalent.
- A Postgraduate Degree.
- 5 years experience in Human Resources and Administrative role in any organisation.
- Administration, Management, Organisation, analytical, critical thinking and time management skills
- Customer and Personnel Service
- Communication (Written, Verbal, Presentation). See skills graduate recruiters look out for!!!
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of HR software and Microsoft office
- Familiar with labour laws, tax laws and their application
- Data driven mindset
- Negotiation (See how to negotiate salaries!!!)
- Relationship building.
Salary of a HR Administrative Officer at Stockgap Fuels Limited
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How Do I Apply?
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.