Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation established in 1955. The company has a history of oil and gas operations in Nigeria under the name Mobil Exploration Nigeria Incorporated (MENI). However in 1961, the company was renamed Mobil Producing Nigeria. Also, MPN has joint ventures with NNPC. Together they maintain a very active community relations programme. Currently, the company boasts of over 90 offshore platforms comprising of about 300 producing wells at a capacity of over 550 thousand barrels a day of crude, condensate and natural gas liquids (NGL). In this regard, the company is recruiting qualified candidates for the positions at the ongoing Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship Programme 2021. Application are invited for the position below:
Title: Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities)
Alternate Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship at Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
- An opportunity for recent Nigerian graduates to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. It’s a real busines setting, therefore graduate interns are expected to apply their knowledge and experience from day one.
- At ExxonMobil, the graduate internship gives you the opportunity to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. Also, you will receive on-the-job trainings, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, graduate internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants must be Nigerians with Degrees in the following disciplines: Political Science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other Social science / Humanities related disciplines
- Must have a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Also, graduate interns must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Also, they look out for employability skills such as self-motivation, good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- To start your application visit the company’s official website here
- Click ‘Apply’.
- Follow the instruction.
- Kindly note that your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents
Documents Required to Apply
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Closing Date
Note: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.