Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation established in 1955. The company has a history of oil and gas operations in Nigeria under the name Mobil Exploration Nigeria Incorporated (MENI). However in 1961, the company was renamed Mobil Producing Nigeria. Also, MPN has joint ventures with NNPC. Together they maintain a very active community relations programme. Currently, the company boasts of over 90 offshore platforms comprising of about 300 producing wells at a capacity of over 550 thousand barrels a day of crude, condensate and natural gas liquids (NGL). In this regard, the company is recruiting qualified candidates for the positions at the ongoing Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship Programme 2021. Application are invited for the position Graduate Internship (Medical Science):
Title: Graduate Internship (Medical Science)
Alternate Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship at Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
- An opportunity for recent Nigerian graduates to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. It’s a real busines setting, therefore graduate interns are expected to apply their knowledge and experience from day one.
- At ExxonMobil, the graduate internship gives you the opportunity to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. Also, you will receive on-the-job trainings, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, graduate internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Graduate Internship (Medical Science)
- Applicants must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the disciplines: Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, or other related Medical science disciplines
- Must have a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Also, applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC)
- For the nursing candidates, you must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license
- However, Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (provisional or full registration as applicable)
- Whereas Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid/current provisional or practicing license
- Employability skills such as self-motivation, energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills are a great advantage.
Application Procedure to Apply for Graduate Internship (Medical Science)
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’ on the company’s official website.
- Follow the instruction and submit.
- Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license (for Nursing candidates)
- Valid/current provisional or practicing license (For Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee