If you’ve been expecting to join the FRSC, here’s an opportunity. We have computed as a guide all you need to effectively apply for the FRSC recruitment. Furthermore, we have imputed the requirements as well the criteria for the application. In other words, if you read this article till the end, you will be get the information you need to apply to FRSC.
About the Federal Road Safety Corps
In a bid to create a safer motorable environment in the nation, the FRSC was established. The Federal Road Safety Corps is a commission which strives daily to create a safe motorable environment within the geographical boundaries of Nigeria. Also, they ensure educate road users on how best to use the road to avoid harm or death via avoidable accidents. Although her headquarters is the Abuja, the FRSC has other state offices across the federation.
What Requirements Are Needed For FRSC Recruitment?
For a high profile job as the Federal Road Safety Commission, a lot is expected. Although her requirements are easily obtainable, you have to ensure its in sync. For the purpose of clarity, we have organized the requirements under sections. One covers the document requirements and the other criteria for consideration into the FRSC.
Document Requirements for Recruitment
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- However, for tradespersons, a minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB is required. Also, a trade test or other professional Certificates will do.
- Also, a medical certificate on physical and mental fitness for paramilitary activities is needed. Note: This must be from a government hospital.
Kindly note that any certificate or qualification you did not declare or tender at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression.
Criteria Requirements for Recruitment
- All applicants must be a Nigerian by birth
- Application is only open to citizens not more than 30 years of age.
- Also, drivers and riders must be experienced and have a Driver’s Licence.
- You must not not be married at the time of application and recruitment.
- With regards to height, you must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female.
- Also, male applicants must have an expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
- You must be free from debt, be of good character, and have never been a convict.
How Do I Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2021?
There is only one way to apply for the FRSC Recruitment. Instead of paying a swindler and have your chances ruined, follow the steps we have outlined below. First, it’s expedient you know that the FRSC has official portal or website. Therefore, all registrations are done there. To apply for FRSC Recruitment, do these
- Visit the official portal via the link http://www.frsc.gov.ng
- Next, create an account by providing your email address and password.
- Once this is done, you will have to verify your email address. This is done through the link sent by the commission to your mail.
- Furthermore, you have to log back in to access the application form.
- Carefully Input your bio data and other necessary information. Ensure all information is correct.
- Go through the form again
- Submit your application.
What Next After FRSC Recruitment Application?
Now, after registration, all application for FRSC Recruitment will be subjected to screening. What this means is that the HR and recruiting team will go through each application to find out incomplete and falsified documents. Anyone who have double entries will be disqualified. Also, if your documents are false, you will be disqualified and prosecuted.
However, if you made it pass this screening at FRSC Recruitment, then you might be enlisted. Therefore, they will require shortlisted applicants to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB. Also, they will undergo a drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).
During the test exercise, shortlisted candidates are to come along with a print out of their forms. Also, their acknowledgement form will be of need. However, note that the exercise attracts no Fee.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment
Is Recruitment Currently Ongoing at FRSC for 2021?
At the point of writing this piece, the FRSC recruitment portal has been closed. However, you can stick around for the next opening. Feel free to frequent our site for update on that. Also, the FRSC Recruitment portal will be a great place to get the right information when it commences.
Can Anyone Apply For FRSC Recruitment?
Although this question has a contradictory answer, you will be clarified. From the angle of been a Nigerian, yes everyone can apply. However, candidates with some medical cases are not allowed to apply. This is so because they do not meet up with the FRSC Recruitment requirements. Now, do not apply if you have
- Flat foot
- Sight problem
- Pregnant women
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability
This is not a form of segregation from the FRSC Recruitment team. But it’s needful for the corps to perform her duties. However, you can consider other force jobs such as Nigerian Army, Police, Navy, Air Force or the Customs Service.
Who Can Apply For the FRSC Recruitment 2021?
Contrary to popular opinion, FRSC Recruitment covers a vast range of discipline. Therefore, if you possess a degree on any of the disciplines below, you can apply. They include;
- Computer Science
- Laboratory Science
- Mass Communication
- Management Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Insurance/Actuarial Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Information and Communication Technology
Note: All certification must be from a recognized institution.