Enterprise Channel Manager at an Off-grid Energy Company
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited – Our client in the Off-grid Energy Sector, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to join their team in the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Channel Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As part of the Sales & Marketing team, you help improve distributed energy reliability to businesses and homes in Nigeria. As the Enterprise Channel Manager, you will drive growth within the Distribution channel on a national level.
- The role would involve developing strategies for acquisition of new distributors, resellers, system integrators, contractors, architects and the management of the relationship with existing channel partners to maximize profitability and revenues within the Distribution channel.
- You will also be responsible for large projects sales target by generating new leads/sales opportunities within the key markets.
- Developing the strategy for expansion of the Distribution channel in Nigeria in line with the organization’s goals and strategy.
- The Enterprise Channel Manager maintains active relationships with Company’s Distributors and Partners to grow the Distribution channel.
- Developing and successfully executing sales strategies to exceed the sales and profitability targets across the Distribution channel.
- Working closely with Distributors and partners to plan strategies, provide quality service, organizing training and provide the support necessary for attainment of the channel’s objectives. Anticipates obstacles and identifies alternative strategies.
- Increasing the business revenue through business expansion and fostering profitability by building strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the Distribution channel.
- Applying technical expertise, excellent market and business management skills necessary for dealing with specific, high-level target audiences.
- Enterprise Channel Manager uses the company’s internal tools to deliver highly accurate forecasts that identify revenue and timing of all projects, resulting in a qualified pipeline of prospects and detailed input.
- Redefining, creating, managing and tracking specific business plans/actions through regular meetings and reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing feedback regarding market trends, pricing and competition to commercial operations – including win/loss analysis.
- A University Degree in Engineering, IT or Business related Degree.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience within market segments & industry – Renewable Energy, FMCG, Power management, ICT, Telco, Electrical, White Goods/Electronics, IoT, Construction, Retail, Channel (Sales & Services).
- Knowledge/experience of low voltage and medium voltage equipment.
- Ability to understand the customer’s technical and application needs, in order to promote the appropriate Company’s offer that best meets the customer requirements
- Ability to build an environment and relationship of trust and credibility with customers, understanding customer’s needs and to position their needs in the value chain and competitive environment (market and competitors), in order to best promote Company in the local market.
- The Enterprise Channel Manager must possess great Business analytics, commercial skills and proven sales track record.
- Ability to evaluate and target potential customers (penetration, attractiveness, accessibility), in order to best allocate resources, verify opportunities and build customer action/ business plan.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in finding business partners, supporting onboarding and managing new partners.
- Experience in managing sales and orders targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation and networking skills.
- Excellent time management and presentation skills.
- Organized with strong attention to details.
- Experience of Zoho will be a plus.
- Ability to travel as required to meet business objectives.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application as an Enterprise Channel Manager
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email