Deloitte Nigeria – Our client is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Head, Transformation Office
Employment Type: Full Time
- One of our clients is currently looking to fill the position of Country Head, Transformation Office. The job holder will be responsible for developing a robust global transformation strategy and implementation programme.
- Working closely with varying facets of the business, the Country Head will identify and prioritise where change is required.
- They will be decisive and able to deal with ambiguity, building a professional corporate structure upon which the organisation can build its future and a sustainable culture.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Transformation Strategy Articulation and Process Alignment:
- Create and implement Transformation vision, strategy, policies, best practice processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Analyze data trends and performance, develop strategic initiatives, and lead preparation and delivery of strategic business presentations and narratives on opportunities for transformation
- Participate in M&A due diligence activities to provide the early voice on integration planning, risks, and challenges.
- Translate the strategic aims and objectives of the organisation into a single Transformation strategy and prioritized road map.
- Develop a Global Standard Template that sets the processes, systems, and policies to support the new ways of working in the company, whilst initially focusing efforts on the Nigeria business.
- Recommend and implement new business processes that ensure alignment with the corporate strategy.
- Develop relationships with other stakeholders and senior leaders and work with them to address topics that impact the business transformation
- Work collaboratively with business leaders and partners to unpack business problems and translate into solutions through process improvement and management
- Work with business heads to identify and execute breakthroughs in process and system development by using best in class process improvement methodologies
- Prepare and deliver executive reporting and insights relevant to the dynamic audiences through appropriate communication channels
Process Improvement, Performance Measurement and Capability Development:
- Responsible for the creation of a Center of Excellence (COE) around Process Improvement and Optimization
- Co-ordinate process improvements that will enhance the business through people, process and technology
- Continue to drive rigorous processes for performance and measurement utilization.
- Develop and implement the appropriate suite of KPIs and use the data to drive decision making and business improvements.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of a portfolio of projects/initiatives.
- Promote high standards through personal examples and ensure project teams understand the standards and behaviours expected of them.
- Ensure adequate resource in all areas of the business are provisioned to deliver programs.
- Support the building of internal capability across Transformation specialisms – Business Process, Program Delivery, Change, and System Delivery.
- Act as transformation ambassador at all meetings. Developing, managing, and influencing senior stakeholder relationships (i.e., Board and ExCo).
- Monitor milestone completion and map benefits for reporting to the ExCo.
- Use appropriate measurement, analysis and evaluation methods to accurately identify and document improvements
- Perform all other duties assigned by the CEO.
Talent Management and Culture:
- Develop & motivate a team, ensuring that the business is fully resourced with talented people who have the necessary strengths and integrity to be able to operate in accordance with the organisation’s values.
- Deliver results by coaching, leading, and executing activities in a transparent and collaborative approach that supports corporate objectives.
- Attract, develop, and retain talent in all roles across the team.
- Enable a continuous improvement culture by driving team collaboration culture through process optimization initiatives and delivery
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in any relevant discipline.
- +10 – 15 years’ relevant experience.
- Complex stakeholder management and adept at managing and influencing a broad range of senior business leaders including the ExCo.
- Able to quickly gain credibility and win the trust and buy-in from business leaders and a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Can envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
- An outstanding communicator with high levels of polish and the ability to articulate complex issues into simple and easily assimilated strategies and deliverables.
- Innovative and creative, can develop original solutions to problems and explore new ways of thinking whilst remaining business and customer focused.
- A bold decision-maker who takes early decisions and uses data and rigour where necessary but good instinct is vital, too.
- A high EQ, low-ego individual, who is also resilient, task-focused, pragmatic with a tenacious approach to all facets of the role. Able to drive collaboration.
- A deep analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities. Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Able to develop strong trusting relationships to gain support and achieve results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in building bridges cross-functionally to align and execute on common goals, and deliver results in a matrix organization.
- Experience leading, developing, and mentoring teams to deliver results.
- Experience with multi-stakeholder engagement, including executive or C-level customers.
Job Specific Competencies
- Business Transformation/Change.
- Devising and implementing business strategy.
- Programme Leadership.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Capability Development.
- Performance/Continuous Improvement.
- Strategy Implementation & Implementation.
- Change Agent.
- Collaboration & Teamwork.
- People Leadership.
- Relationship Building.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online