Clearing / Logistics Supervisor at Lontor Nigeria
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clearing / Logistics Supervisor
Main Duties and Tasks
- Negotiating with agents on fees
- Daily logistics progress monitoring and internal cost control
- Application for logistics documents and certificates
- Manage the agents and maintain the relationship between the shipping company and the port
- Supervise subordinates’ work progress and work report
- Follow up the supply/distribution of modern trade channel
- Plan, arrange and execute product delivery plan
- The clearing/logistics supervisor manages the company fleets of trucks for delivery actions.
- Report shipment deliveries schedule
- Prepare and submit activity report
- Comprehensive management and strategic planning in carrying out all related logistics activities in accordance with company business needs
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Develop weekly reports and send to supervisor
- Any other tasks as assigned.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2021.
Method of Application as a Clearing / Logistics Supervisor
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail