Co-Creation Hub commonly known as Cc-HUB or the HUB, is a technology-oriented centre in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. It is an information technology founded by Bosun Tijani and Femi Longe in 2011. Since the inception of Cc-HUB, the firm provides a platform where technology-geeks share ideas to solve social problems in Nigeria. In other words, many refer to Cc-HUB as a multifunctional and multipurpose workspace where social tech creatives explore ideas. Also, Cc-HUB welcomes technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria. Currently the firm is recruiting for the position of an Accountant. See details on how to Apply!!!
- Job Title: Accountant
- Job Description
- Qualifications to Apply for the Position of an Accountant
- What We Offer
- Application Closing Date
- How to Apply
- Recent Posts
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Sabo Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for preparing accounts, budgeting, preparing and managing financial information accurately.
- Accountant will reconcile bank statements and calculate tax payments and returns.
- You will provide Cc-HUB with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- Other duties include;
- Managing all accounting transactions
- Preparing and compiling financial statements, reports and budgeting.
- Administering payrolls as well as control income and expenditure.
- Carrying out auditing on financial information
- Planning taxpaying services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Ensuring timely payments of company’s payables
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivables.
- Managing balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Auditing financial transactions and documents
- Ensuring financial statement and record Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Keeping financial books and systems up to date.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices,
- Identifying issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
Qualifications to Apply for the Position of an Accountant
- B.S.C in accounting with at least 1.5 to 3 years of experience.
- A hands-on experience with accounting software and advanced Ms Excel skill including pivot tables
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the field.
- Pays attention to details with good analytical skill
- Additional certificates in the field are a plus.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- Collaborative team environment that will foster professional and personal growth
- Working with amazing great talent.
- Learning and innovative culture
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thxinking people.
- Opportunity to make a social difference.
- Fun working company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- HR Administrative Officer at Stockgap Fuels Limited
- Head, Corporate Safety at Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc
- Dangote Group Massive Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Shift Supervisor (Dangote Oil Refinery) at Dangote Group
- Accounts Receivable Officer at Dangote Group
- Accounts Payable Officer at Dangote Group of Companies
- Fixed Asset & GL Accounts Officer at Dangote Group
- Internal Control Officer at Dangote Group of Companies
- Senior Engineer, Mines at Dangote Group
- Security Operative (Dangote Oil Refinery) at Dangote Group