Accelerator Internship Program at Access Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centers across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1998, the Bank serves its various markets through 4 business segments.
We are recruiting for the following position:
- Location: Lagos
Department: Information Technology
Are you excited about solving complex, interesting problems in technology?
Are you passionate about software development?
Then the Accelerator Internship Program might just be right for you!
Join us for a unique 3 – 12 month internship Internship program that will enable you to profoundly develop your skills as a software engineer.
You will design, test, deploy as well as maintain software solutions as you grow and evolve during your internship. Also, As a key member of a versatile team, you will work on a specific project critical to the Bank’s needs. We need our engineers to be versatile and enthusiastic in addressing new problems as we continue to push technology forward
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Demonstrable use of effective problem solving skills
- Demonstrable basic software development skills
- Love working as part of a team.
- Strong technical, problem-solving skills and understanding of algorithms.
- Strong programming skills.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Access Bank on apply.workable.com to apply.